Price is not an issue, describe your dream truckmount..

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Dream truckmount?

True water recycling would be awesome and be able to run off of 1-2 car batteries all day.
With no loss in power of course.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Here Doc...got your truckbox ready. I'll leave the key on the top of the left rear tire.

IMG_20141212_091826.JPG

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I would love to have a VW T5 with a tdi engine, outfitted with a SS570 size unit.

It would be good for tighter city type areas.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
The one I'm hoping to have ordered by the end of the year. 2015 Mercedes Sprinter 170 with SS570. All hoses out the side door, electric hose reel, 120 fresh and waste tanks. Fully shelved in rear with custom unistrut framing and fully adjustable.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Hey Art....guess what...... you can hit the lik button only one time........:clap:

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
30908920001_large.jpg

Make it extended....

Mod the Butler unit with larger Blower, larger cat pump, still all the other bells and whistles I enjoy about my butler for 210 waste tank, 2.5 split Y live reel set up, 110 fresh water.....my remote starts....heck....just make the Blower and cat pump stronger in this bad boy.....I am all over it! :rockon:

Make it so it is hydraulic lowering while on site....

And get 25 or better MPG like my big Hemi!

Yes....no problem getting to you Mam.....:very_drunk:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'd like a turbo diesel Ram ProMaster 3500 with doors on both sides.

Then add either a Butler or SS direct drive. I'd like Sapphire to resurrect the WM 2000 with two 45 blowers via separate waste tanks.

more....

Reactions: Russ T.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I'm really good with mirrors but I'm not sure how long I can hold 65 in reverse.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'm really good with mirrors but I'm not sure how long I can hold 65 in reverse.
lol, there's an element of truth to that. One adjustment here in KY may entail backing up steep driveways or looser gravel. I've learned with the Toyota Sienna to make that adjustment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom