Price is not an issue, describe your dream truckmount..

Becker

Name
Becker
Looks interesting.. Hope you sell a bunch.. Honestly looks better than a some entry level southern born machines.

J

JS41035

I think the Aerotec is is an awesome machine and I would buy one in a minute. The monthly payment is not that much more than a fully decked out Butler. You just have to finance it two more years. The problem I have with an Aerotec is how inconvenient it is to drive in my market. You can't take that thing down some of the pig trails we have down here.
yeah its about the same as a Butler Payment. If you LEASE for 7 years with a 30 grand residual.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
How do I post a pic of my sweet Chem Tex Panther 20 from iPhone?

That little picture of the mountain next to the emoticons doesn't work...

Bjorn

just a 50 gallon plastic barrel for water and waste

ok to please every body the embarrassment of buying some thing not costing an arm and a leg just lie and say you paid 25k for it.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
I think it's great you posted your machine in this thread.

Everybody has different dreams.

Take dream homes for example.

Some want a 20,000 foot Marble Mansion on the North Shore, others (me) dream of a 1500 foot ranch in the Sierra.

Reactions: Bjorn

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Gene, I feel a need to correct you-- sorta-- The Vortexs were made and designed and engineered by Aerotech when shawn was involved. And That is why Shawn lost the law suit with Aero tech. The problems arised when shawn had to scramble to find a new builder. That builder in Portland just wasn't as good as Aerotech. We need to thank Shawn for bringing the Vortex idea to AeroTech.

Shawn was with me in SF when he got the call about Aerotech's new demands in Revenue and he had to leave in a hurry to try to save his company. I was studying patent law n trademark law at the time and Shawn should have given into Aerotech because Shawn only marketed the vortex, Aerotech's engineers would design new improvements with each batch making them the "inventors"
Yes I know they built some but to what he wanted. I don't believe they built what I looked at. Either way I wasn't impressed. Now I need a new machine and will probably spend around 25 and there's your aero tech. It would just be getting warmed up and broken in properly. Sometimes looking back sucks.

Gene

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I think the Aerotec is is an awesome machine and I would buy one in a minute. The monthly payment is not that much more than a fully decked out Butler. You just have to finance it two more years. The problem I have with an Aerotec is how inconvenient it is to drive in my market. You can't take that thing down some of the pig trails we have down here.

The Cab Over (front wheels) design makes the Vortex/aerotech very maneuverable-- much better then my Sprinter 170wb. I've driven it on some very narrow roads in Marin county and one VERY scary tight 340 degree turn (Cliff and no Guard rail) on a hill top here in SF. However the rear step bumper will bottom out if going from a flat road to steep (about 30 degree) driveway/road.-- This could be solved by making that bumper foldable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom