Price of gas

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just filled up my dodge van as the price of gas is going up again tomorrow. Put in $160 and it's not quite full. $1.49 per liter today, supposed to be $1.61 per liter tomorrow. About $.56-.$.60 is just tax. That's over $2.00 per gallon just in tax.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't understand why prices keep going up while the dollar value is only $.03 if not lower. What the hell is holding that stupid Federal Reserve note in circulation?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I don't understand why prices keep going up while the dollar value is only $.03 if not lower. What the hell is holding that stupid Federal Reserve note in circulation?

When the dollar's value goes down, the price of gas will go up.
The dollar's value is held up by USA's battleship diplomacy. The banking's "Swift" money transfer services also holds the world "hostage". Major nations are working to together to combat USA's desire to be an international dictatorship.
Canada-- I hear Venezuela will sell oil at a discount. you just need to trade for the oil in something other then US dollars.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Russia is holding on the reduction with OPEC. That coupled with tension in Venezuela, switching to summer blend is the reason. OKC is all the way to
$2.35 a gallon. Sorry🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom