pricing opinions please..

Mikey P

Administrator
12,650 of epoxy'd concrete.
Not dirty just a slight residue and a very picky client.

Cimex scrub and a Vortex/ hard floor wand rinse. I need to out clean the Tennant walk behind their janitors use..

I also need to offer a black pad /175 (to remove rubber stuff marks) and vortex rinse option which will take two to three times longer.
Can be done on consecutive Saturday's during the day.

Just about a square room with just auto lifts to work around.

Thanks

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
.50/sq would be good for me based on the fact that you have to out clean a Tennant, but also justify the extra money is worth it. They could buy another machine at that price - thats the main problem that i see.

Can't the cimex take out the rubber stuff? Stiff brushes, stiffer pads - would save time and work.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Buffalo pricing would be closer to .30-.35 ...

Not sure the cimex is better then a 175rpm floor buffer, you can't lean into a cimex or slightly tip to account for uneven areas same way as a buffer. I would go buffer personally with a brush.
Probably would bring a couple different degreasers just in case.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Screw the V get out the squegies and shop vacs. This job is a 175 rotary and shop vac job.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
out cleaning isnt a problem....as the autoscrubbers dont get nasty .... hence the rubber marks...

now heres the thing with the rubber marks....is it the black "true" rubber, or is it from the "non-marking" type tires???

with the black marks, it needs a mix of a good citrus, and PADS...the hi-pro type...and yes it needs the heeling action of a 175....

but i would rinse with a auto instead of using the V....

did you go look at the marks??/ did they kick off like a mark on a vct floor??? or more stubborn??

Back
Top Bottom