Priority Manufacturing Portable Spot Extractor??

MerCrewser

Huge upholstery job, long hours dual wanding with TM and we're only half done. How is this portable unit in terms of reliabilty and performance? Thinking of putting a guy on it for the hard to reach areas....

I have used the Ultimate in the past, not a big fan of the price tag...... Any other units I should look at?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
James that unit looks too small to clean a lot of upholstery. Good unit for spotting and touching up upholstery. You'll end up dumping and filling several times cleaning just one piece. You'd be better served with a larger recovery capacity unit.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Richard is absolutely right. Too many trips to fill and refill and no heat.

The Mytee Phillip mentioned has heat yet is still too small.

I would get a bigger machine with heat. Depending, if you want it to be just for upholstery, high psi is not important.

If you want the flexibility of also cleaning carpet with it, a much bigger machine all together. Mytee machines are very good and very competitively priced.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
U.S. Products has a portable designed for upholstery. Similar to the Ultimate PB II but without the features that allow for use of solvents. Saves over $1000.

Name
John LaBarbera
Ofer Kolton said:
Richard is absolutely right. Too many trips to fill and refill and no heat.

The Mytee Phillip mentioned has heat yet is still too small.

I would get a bigger machine with heat. Depending, if you want it to be just for upholstery, high psi is not important.

If you want the flexibility of also cleaning carpet with it, a much bigger machine all together. Mytee machines are very good and very competitively priced.

Go to the Mytee website and under Automotive Detailing look at the HP60 and HP100, both are single cords and they have unbeatable proformance in it's class.

Back
Top Bottom