Private Pheasant Hunting in Utah Dealtimeman wins

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We are going to auction off a Private Pheasant Hunting trip here in Utah at Wasatch Wing and Clay http://www.wasatchwingandclay.com/ The hunt will include 2 mixed bags (1 Rooster 1 Hen per mixed bag) that is if you can shoot em before I do shiteatinggrin The hunt includes a guide with Dogs and we will supply the guns and ammo if you don't have a shotgun or if you win and have to travel here and you don't want to travel with your gun. The hunt will last until we have shot or seen all the birds we have paid for. If they get away to bad so sad so don't miss!

We will also spend the rest of the day shooting clays or we can go over to the 1200 yard range and shoot rifles and pistols (we have a pretty NICE collection to choose from :mrgreen: )

The hunt must take place from October to December and will be decided upon with the winner and depending on availability at WWC

Your travel and accommodations are not included unless you bid $1500 or more then I'll buy you a plane ticket and put you up at our home.
We will however pick you up and take you to the airport. We have a $69 a night negotiated rate here http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-orem-utah-UT115?amp;promo=gglocal

You will be fed very well while you are here or if you are local we will feed you breakfast and lunch the day of the hunt.

Bidding starts at $100 this will be running here as well so Internet bidding will stop Friday at 5pm MST June 1st and you will need to call into the office on Saturday if you wish to bid higher/check on your bid.

P.S. This offer is good for EVERYONE You win it it is YOURS and we will take you no matter who you are.
Good luck!

P.S.S. If you wish to bring a friend/spouse they will only have to pay for the birds they wish to attempt to shoot (see above)

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Auction for the L&L Raffle-Private Pheasant Hunting in U

maybe you should have ran this by my vegetarian ass first before over stepping your bounds by putting it up as an announcement on MY board.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope you choke on your chickens.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

I was thinkin the same thing Mike, as well as wth would find that something of interest to do. I am not a veggie but I sure as heck wouldn't be able to personally kill an animal. I now it is hypocritical on certain levels but that's me.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

If you have a problem with it Mikey then remove it. Honestly I didn't even think about you having an issue with it my apologies. And Ken where did you think the meat you eat comes from? As for the birds that get shot they get eaten. Lora makes a mean Pheasant.

So mikey of you want me to take it down thats fine but the auction is still running and I'll just put it on the L&L list instead of it's own listing. Was never meant to be offensive to you or anyone else

Mikey P

Administrator

I'll agree to let this stay up if John arranges to let those 4 birds loose in one of those sky diving simulator rooms like in Vegas while he and his fellow cave men flop around and shoot away.

Live Go Pro feed of course.

May the best man or bird win.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

ROFLMAO now that was funny :) Just so you know the last hunt we went on 3 birds got away and the 9 we took home all went in our bellies. I know you only eat the unborn but I like em to be grown ups :)

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

don shoot each others face off............. :lol:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Awesome Jerry your still leading :)

Mikey you can always win this auction and choose to just come out shoot clay pigeons and targets and save the birds.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

Hey John, any updates?

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Your still in the lead a :) a couple of guys here local are waiting to bid so I'll do my best to post when/if they do but saturday will be hectic so you might want to call at 2:30 MST saturday to check if you need to up your bid.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Congratulations to Michael. Couldn't go to a nicer guy.....except maybe me. J/K I wish I would have seen this in time, I would have run Michaels wallet up J/K That sounds like a fun day. I hear Michael went to the Dick Cheney school of bird hunting, so wear a vest J/K

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ed said:
I hear Michael went to the Dick Cheney school of bird hunting, so wear a vest J/K

I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

don't miss any of those bUrds
those pen raised bUrds are pretty stOOpit .
If you don't eat 'em, the coyotes will LIKE!

funny story about a friends pheasant hunt.
He wanted to take his dad pheasant hunting .
So he bought some burds from a local breeder .

The day of the hunt was very cold ...down around zero and windy .
Steve let one of the bUrds out of the cage and Ralph (his dad) busted it before it ran 30 feet .
Ralph smiled, put away his shotgun and said,

"I got mine, I'm done" .

Got back in his warm truck and went home :lol:

..l.T.A.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Ruff Hewn said:
Ed said:
I hear Michael went to the Dick Cheney school of bird hunting, so wear a vest J/K

I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

don't miss any of those bUrds
those pen raised bUrds are pretty stOOpit .
If you don't eat 'em, the coyotes will LIKE!

funny story about a friends pheasant hunt.
He wanted to take his dad pheasant hunting .
So he bought some burds from a local breeder .

The day of the hunt was very cold ...down around zero and windy .
Steve let one of the bUrds out of the cage and Ralph (his dad) busted it before it ran 30 feet .
Ralph smiled, put away his shotgun and said,

"I got mine, I'm done" .

Got back in his warm truck and went home :lol:

..l.T.A.

If its that cold I am going to do the same.

Just started shooting shotguns and recently picked me up a beretta al391 urika 2 12 gauge semi automatic. I look forward to going on this hunt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom