Prochem 150??

Found a neat little gem today , almost brand new looking prochem 150. But it's been sitting in a warehouse for about 10 years. The guy inhereted it when he bought the warehouse. I'm thinking about taking it as a project, but the they will have to come way down on price, it has no waist tank.

Anyone running one of these?

If I get it I will need a support group, lol

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Isnt that the model that replaced the 100a?

Its got a kero burner dont it?

Last time i checked you could still download the service manual from the prochem site.

Guessing parts are still readily available

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
They haven't been made for years, but we and a few others still can get parts for them.

I used to show those units from New England to the Carolinas and west to Wisconsin back in the 80's and a few of my customers still use them every day.

Its a nice little single wand unit with lot's of heat.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Our mutual friend Terje Brevik understands those units pretty well.

Talk to him about it too.

I'm going to to another look at it next week, will try to get some photos then. I spoke with Terry and he thinks highly of the machine and knows them very well. If I decide to pass on the unit he might be tempted to get it his own self.

Thanks the the replies, will update the thread next week after I take a closer look at it.

Jim, can you PM me your phone number? I may need some parts if I buy this thing.
Thanks

S

sam miller

Had one runs hot kero burner my problem was the magneto I think the thing that fired the burner through the water flow real expensive and

a pita for me.

Got if fixed sold it to my cousin.

When it worked the pmf valve on the wand would burn tattoe your arm "PMF" Ouch that hurts! yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom