Prochem Apex & 2006 E350

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Figured I would let you guys know before i throw it on craigs and other sites but i am selling my prochem apex mounted in my Ford E350 extended cargo super duty. Comes with hose reels, chemical rack. Prochem Quad Jet with Glide, Vac Hose, Solution Hose, And i have a lot of other goodies.

Prochem Apex has 600 hrs
Van has 30K miles.

Nice stuff.
Asking 35K for the entire set up.

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

That is what happens when you apply a roll on bedliner and don't cover it with something. They get funky and are hard to clean. You should have installed a rubber mat or carpet like Mikey over it. It looks like your machine was not installed properly. It is way too close to the freshwater tank. How are you going to work on the machine with out unbolting it and taking it out of the van. You need about a foot to have enough room to work on that side of the machine.

Becker

Name
Becker
danielc said:
That is what happens when you apply a roll on bedliner and don't cover it with something. They get funky and are hard to clean. You should have installed a rubber mat or carpet like Mikey over it. It looks like your machine was not installed properly. It is way too close to the freshwater tank. How are you going to work on the machine with out unbolting it and taking it out of the van. You need about a foot to have enough room to work on that side of the machine.

Got anything good to say?

So Ben, ya going back in to the real estate , mortgage, investment game?

Or did ya score that vortex?

Becker said:
danielc said:

Got anything good to say?

So Ben, ya going back in to the real estate , mortgage, investment game?

Or did ya score that vortex?

Yea, it sounds like a good deal. Just trying to point out to anyone wanting to set up a van that the floor needs more than just a roll on bedliner if keeping a clean van is a priority. I believe Ben's pictures made my point for me. Both of my vans have roll on liners and they stain easily. I decided to cover the liner with a rubber cargo mat. Now all I have to do at the end of the day is just spray it down. There was a thread about this not too long ago. Mikey was setting up his Dodge. The roll on liner by itself is definetley better than nothing. :wink:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Personally, I would have cleaned the hell out of my van before I posted any pics.. None the less, I think it would be a good deal for 30,000.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You can get a used everest for about $16,000 now or a used APEx for about $14,500. Vans are cheap right now and e-350 with a gas engine 2006 less than 50,000 can be had for about $12,-13,000 a Diesel for $13,000 throw in the stuff and it would be around $28,000-30,000

I got my APEX and Box truck e-350 for under $30,000

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom