Prochem Blazer GT video

Name
Todd
Prochem Blazer GT video. I see a lot of guys saying that you can't clean carpet with anything less then a 45 blower. I understand that would be the best way to start but this little Blazer GT has been a real work horse for 2 plus years. It has plenty of heat and vacuum for 100-125' . In this video I am running 6 flow 100' with 2 inch wand. Just wondering is anyone else is cleaning everyday with a 18 HP 36 BLOWER? I am only using one hand in the vid so the wand techniques are not very good. lol

Prochem Blazer GT video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slWt4c65Eiw

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Hey Todd,

Looks good, nice heat and decent vacuum. A little better than my Bane :biggrin: Not sure if you need to change your jets or turn down your pressure, but it looks like you have a fair about of overspray requiring additional vacuum strokes. Nice job.

Chris A

Name
Chris
My dad bought a original Legend 18/36 in 1990. That little sumbitch had 7,000 hours on it when he sold it and it was still running then on the original engine, blower, and pump. I always remember as a kid it cleaning carpet just fine, he built the business with that truck.

I do plan to upgrade to a TM...not saying that the clients are unhappy with the portable...but I think really the upgrade will boost my sales and clients...the research made is the same opinion.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
blowers. One has a I have 2 truckmounts that are both 33 . One has a 13 and the other a 15 hp kohler. I did put a kero heater on one for high temp with a high flow wand. Even stepping up to a small tm from a porty will have a hhuge positive impact and be alot more efficiant than a porty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom