Prochem Everest just shuts down after running for 20 minutes

Greenie said:
One more:

All things said.......thank Gawd for propane heaters....make 98% of the "need" for complicated stuff ...go away.
PictureorVideo036.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Lee Stockwell said:
I remember Judson's being pretty common twenty five years ago. What happened that they "went away" for so long, other than the private label Sunbelt Steamex machines?
I have one, is it a collectors item? Can I get paid?

woodsey

All of these Gremlin type problems is the reason I went with the Judson TNT. Greenie is right on the propane heat. The problem stuff is not there. My last slide in made me crazy with little grimlins like you are having. I had lots of power but lost confidence on making it through the day.The machine was VERY PRETTY but developed a chronic case of PMS [ progressive mystery syndrome]. It must be a virus type of thing that starts in the design engineers brain when they think up a complicated design ,then it mutates into the machine. The virus lays dormant there untill 6 months after you purchase it. Woodsey

Seminolecc

Re: Prochem Everest just shuts down after running for 20 min

Low oil pressure code appears on my 650 hp. Wheres the wire to the oil pressure sensor or is it something more complicated?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony

How do you know the engine is not overheating - there is no gauge for engine temp.

We had the same issue with ours, what fixed ours was bleeding air trapped in the cooling system. On the helicoil bleed valve, put a small hose on the end, open it up, run the machine.

Catch the coolant as it comes out, and replace it in the radiator directly at the same rate.

I have also had fuel pumps that would stop pumping after a certain period of time as well, something you might consider checking. When it dies, pull the line, see if it pumps. Key on, override switch turned.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner

my old Big Red had one gremlin, would overheat if it was angled rad down.
Angle it rad up and it would run all day long. Just meant I parked the truck in a certain way. Never did figure out why it happened. If I ever get it mounted in another truck it'll run forever!

Bryan P

I wonder if the new Sapphire Scientific 870SS is any less complicated than the Everest? They call it "The ultimate three-wand unit".

And it has a MD Pneumatics 5009....850 CFM Blower....

There are a few out here in the Phoenix market now.

Allen Equipment is selling them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom