Prochem Ti or Bentley wand?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Joe Couch said:
Looking at a Prochem TI and was wanting to know what mods (if any) need to be done to it. We specialize in cleaning apartments. Thanks.

Slot glide
The Ti is a man killer to push forward without a glide .

genuine GreenGlides would be the glide I'd recommend

..l.T.A.

shanealbertt

Agree! Have a 4 year old bentley that is a great dust collector. Wayyyy too short and have terrible time getting help from the company getting answers to initial seal leaks. It has been used once in the last 2 years where it did come in handy cleaning in between church pews which were bolted to the floor and couldn't be moved. Otherwise, I'l just let it rest in the corner.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
we use two bentleys every day i we love them, both carbon fiber one swivle and with glides. my "only" problem is the manifold even the new one. keeping the jets in place is a pain. I will be taping them with some stainless set screws soon. other than that they are great. they are light, get into tight corners and i would not swap for another. also if you are using the old stainless swivle one you are a lot more man than me that thing is heavy. i used the stainless for a while and trust me it is worth getting a new carbon fiber tube at any cost. worth the effort to get the bentley and set it up right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom