Prochem Titanium wand comparison

Mikey P

Administrator
photobucket-4623-1331352996387.jpg

photobucket-5213-1331352982527.jpg

Zee was asking me if I felt the Ergo wand would fit him, I went by Proline in San Carlos today to check them both out.

my custom 4 jet Ti is 6 inches longer than the standard version so the both felt short to me. The Ergo does feel like it's in the right spot though..

Zee if you want to back out, Eckman will gladly take a Standard version instead.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Even though the ergo gun grip wand is shorter.

It will provide a longer stroke than the regular valve wand.

The ergo also has a better angle. The ego gives the what I call sawing wood angle which is better for your body.

The lower valve is a bad motion for arms, shoulders, wrists and fingers.

Try each angle with out a wand and you can see the difference. The lower valve angle is much more awkward.

I have been doing a lot of research on this.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mikey P said:
photobucket-4623-1331352996387.jpg

photobucket-5213-1331352982527.jpg

Zee was asking me if I felt the Ergo wand would fit him, I went by Proline in San Carlos today to check them both out.

my custom 4 jet Ti is 6 inches longer than the standard version so the both felt short to me. The Ergo does feel like it's in the right spot though..

Zee if you want to back out, Eckman will gladly take a Standard version instead.

Jeez...I could use Mike's Ti wand.......if I strapped on a pair of "drywallers" stilts!!

S

sam miller

First off with My Ti I move the handle up to the bend, I dont look to have really long wand strokes but if the handles is where its at on that ti wand that would not only kill your hands but Your back also.

The idea is to stand straight and use Your legs not Your back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom