Prochem's Aqua Helix Pre-Ordering now

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Daniel posted about this before I have had a chance. These just came out this morning and will be available to ship the first week of August.I will take pre-orders Free Shipping $864. The uses for this thing are endless

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69mEgLIVkiQ8]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
is that entire thing plastic.........how long do you think those screws are going to last where the head and the tube come together...........????

looks pretty cool...but I would question the longevity......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim Martin said:
is that entire thing plastic.........how long do you think those screws are going to last where the head and the tube come together...........????

looks pretty cool...but I would question the longevity......

The head is plastic the handles are metal. I will have them here the first week of August and they will be at connections for everyone to play with

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
So....it can pull water from padding as well? How's it compare to a water claw that you apply weight to to get the full benefit of extraction from the padding?

Chads

Supportive Member
Looks like a lot hype, keep trying prochem at least it looks like there thinking outside the box.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
rwcarpet said:
So....it can pull water from padding as well? How's it compare to a water claw that you apply weight to to get the full benefit of extraction from the padding?
Beat it by 12-15% beat the rover with a truckmount and matched it attached to a portable only tool better is the extreme extractor but 3500 versus 894 and the size and ease of use and the fast ROI and this tool is a game changer. I've already decided to send a few out to be tested by a couple of WDR guys here but the rest of you guys will have all the time you want to play with them in Vegas or just pre-order one free shipping. Like anything else that is bought from me you don't like it send it back.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm all for somebody else spending their hard earned money first to work out the bugs for them.

PlasDic?.......we tawking about plasDic?.....plasDic?.........come on man....plasDic?

randy

Name
Randy
Very cool. I know a guy that modified a water claw spotter to have a similar effect. Great to see prochem still turning out innovative products after all these years.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I worked in the plastics industry and most of the raw materials we used at that time were made by DuPont. Looking at the tool I would guess the clear part is Lexan, same product lenses on cars are, and the bottom would be Delrin or a similar compound, has some flexibility and doesn't break as easy as Lexan which is the only material I'm aware of that can be used that is clear so to monitor extraction. Both of these materials have been around for many years and technology in that area I'm sure has changed.

Sure would be nice to see this technology or a form of it used in a wand,might be a little slow but fans may not be needed to get fast dry times?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
John, did I read this correct? It beat the water claw and a truckmount for better extraction? If so, I am going to have to take a serious look at this.

Thanks,

Mark Saiger

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It beat the water when attached to a truckmount and to a portable. It also beat the rover when attached to TM the rover is slightly better attached to a portable. Only machine better is the extreme extractor and not by much.

How well would it work for extracting rugs after washing them?

I think this will be a successful tool, if it receives decent reviews.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
why the hell does the industry manufactures by and large GOUGE THE FCK OUT OF US on simple ass easy to manufacture tools?

yea, yea, I know ...engineering/development R&D, molds , blah blah blah ...

and my ass whistles Dixie too...

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damn Larry all I can get out of mine is a fog horn. eat shit!

I'm not buying it to replace our Rover's or Xtreme Xtractor, I'm buying it to supplement our extraction process. Use it when it makes more sense.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Really Larry? How many do you think they have to sell before they see a profit? 1-2-10000? It isn't a consumable product Larry. And Richard plead post the exactimate price for weighted/sub surface extraction......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ruff Hewn said:
why the hell does the industry manufactures by and large GOUGE THE FCK OUT OF US on simple ass easy to manufacture tools?

yea, yea, I know ...engineering/development R&D, molds , blah blah blah ...

and my ass whistles Dixie too...

..L.T.A.
And if t was sO f'n simple why haven't you made anything?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
And if t was sO f'n simple why haven't you made anything?[/quote:29yanvcq]

play that horseshit with someone else, John

..l.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
What horse shit Larry? You opened it so come on let's go there. Your so quick to talk shit so step up brother show us just how easy and cheap you can design and sell a useful and money generating product fo. If. It STFU already... :)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

oakie doakie...if you insist
and you might think differently if you were on the user end .

can you tell me why a strainer costs so damn much at CCing disty when the exact same strainer can be found at farm supply stores for 1/3 less?

can you tell me why pressure washer suppliers sell most all the same parts for 20-30% less?

can you tell me what secret biz formula Mytee uses that they can have molds made and bring products to market without hosing us on price?

we get hosed on price for a lot things .
I know you're not a bullshitter, so if you can't see that, i suspect it may be a case of denial

..l.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
All the money must go somewhere else because it sure as shit doesn't get spent on customer service. Your a good guy John, but the company you represent is pathetic. Larry does make some very valid points.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Willy P said:
All the money must go somewhere else because it sure as shit doesn't get spent on customer service. Your a good guy John, but the company you represent is pathetic. Larry does make some very valid points.

Sorry Willy your supplier is your issue, and the ONLY company I represent is Superior Cleaning Solutions,LLC. I carry many products but I do not represent them.They pay people to do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom