Procyon through a Cimex..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Commercial customer wants it green as can be but doesnt have a budget for HWE..

Who's done it?
I've used Procyon Extreme both in the Cimex and sprayborg. Great results. I don't believe it is as good as proper encap as it lacks the added polymeric solutions but it dries to a crystal, theoretically trapping the soil. You can add your 40 volume to it if there are coffee or other stains.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Mikey P

Administrator
This is one of those instances where an extremely picky client is going to be researching your cleaning product.

Are goofy ass products like Soap Daddy, ****** Brew, Joe Juice and Slop n Gobble what you want to show her?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
In that case why not Bio-Encap-Super-Green?
That sounds even greener.

Some clients want the certificate, its important to them. It ain't that hard to provide them with what they want.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
.60 a foot but that doesn't buy HWE?
I don't know about $.60 per sqft but I charge the same for hwe as I do for low moisture options. My customers are hiring a professional cleaner. It's up to me to choose the best way to get the job done. I don't use one over the other to save money. I choose the best method for the job at hand.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
:icon_razz:"Me drooling over .60/sq ft":icon_razz:

The most I could get over here would be .45 and that's with fabric protector. It's a shame I'm too lazy to offer fabric protection.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m not trying to be snide here, but again, do you think the customer is gonna know if that’s green or not, much less certified!!! If she’s a chemist maybe, or a lawyer! Also, I didn’t so much as know there was such a thing as #soapdaddy. I thought that was a #rapper!!

Lost in Oklahoma

Reactions: Mikey P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I’m not trying to be snide here, but again, do you think the customer is gonna know if that’s green or not, much less certified!!! If she’s a chemist maybe, or a lawyer! Also, I didn’t so much as know there was such a thing as #soapdaddy. I thought that was a #rapper!!

Lost in Oklahoma
not mentioning product names but 1 of the green certified I trialed smelt so much like floor stripper that I refused to buy again.. even butyl smells better

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Lost in Oklahoma
I have customers who have looked up procyon and have chosen to go with me based on what they have read. Sure, I could use anything and they wouldn't know. It's about having a little integrity.

Reactions: Donwand

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I’m not trying to be snide here, but again, do you think the customer is gonna know if that’s green or not, much less certified!!! .......
I don't think you are Kenny.

And the answer is "most likely no" they will not be able to tell.
But if that's what they are specifically asking for, I am happy to provide it. I consider it part of my job and it ain't that hard.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom