Promotional Money Cards and Flyers

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Hey, Everyone. My Name is Tony Gillihan. A couple years or so ago I put a somewhat new(ish) spin on an old idea - Dollar referral/discount cards. Advertised them here on Mikeysboard.com and sold quite few but after awhile interest waned and I devoted my attention to my REAL business - Carpet Cleaning.

Anyway, I recently talked to Mikey who thought there may yet be some interest on the board for these custom cards or graphic design in general and gave me permission to post here. (This may ad may be moved over to the classified section if there is enough interest or I may purchase a banner ad depending on response.)

For the price listed you get your own custom bill with whatever text, logos or artwork you might like. I will work with you until you satisfied with your card or flyer. Once I have your final approval they will be sent to print after which you can expect to receive them via UPS in about 5-10 days. The price includes design, printing and shipping. (Within the continental USA). Payment must be received via Credit Card (or Paypal) before design begins.

If interested or have any general questions feel free to post here or PM me.

Dollar Bill Biz Cards 1000 (2X3.5) + Custom design $150

Premium 14pt card stock or Glossy UV coated

Dollar Bill CLUB FLYERS 1000 (8.5X3.66) + Custom design $200

Premium 14pt card stock or Glossy UV coated

(Many prefer the uncoated card stock as they appear more paper money like.)

Biz cards a flyers currently available:

Club Flyer 2X3.5 ($10, $20 and $25 denominations)

Biz Card 8.5X3.66 ($10, $20 and $25 denominations)

If you have any special graphics or print marketing that you are considering please inquire. I may be able to help. I have a broker account with a well known print company that have many types and sizes of print materials (including special shapes).

Below are some samples. A Club Flyer style bill and business card size bill.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ok, pardon me for being ignorant (shut up Boyle), but I fail to see the utility. Why would I send a money off thing like that to a customer I just serviced?

And, I will not use PayPal. If that prevents me from doing business with you, then fine, I understand.

But you really need to accept credit cards.

Mikey P

Administrator
They give these to their friends and family Marty, they are not for the customer to use, unless you want them to. Give them to realtors and property managers to hand out as well

Tony(or I) can send you a pay pal request that you pay by any credit card with out being a pp member

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Ok, pardon me for being ignorant (shut up Boyle), but I fail to see the utility. Why would I send a money off thing like that to a customer I just serviced?

And, I will not use PayPal. If that prevents me from doing business with you, then fine, I understand.

But you really need to accept credit cards.

Actually, I can take a credit card, if you prefer. Original post amended.

Mikey P

Administrator
you need to come up with a snappy name for your cards so we can hyper link them so everyone knows what we're talking about.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He is easy to work with and does quality pieces. Just email him your logo and what you want and he sends you a comp.

Here are the latest ones he did for me.

Business Card Size:

Chavez_BIZ2_FT_zps1753276f.jpg

Club Card Size:
CHAVEZ_FT4_zps41ce9dbd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom