ProTeam 1500XP Vacuum

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Who here uses this vacuum? It receives a lot of hype from distributors, whats the verdict on these things out in the field?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
They kind of look like the dual motor Windsor model that had been private labeled by many other companies.
If that’s the case the clog easy and break with moderate abuse.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I had to chance to use one for a while. Then decided to buy 4 for personal use. After 2 1/2 years with these 4 vacuums, I had on plastic piece crack but not break. Got one back last week with a reported clog. Have not looked at it yet. I am very pleased with the vacuum. The issues are certainly less than I had with cheaper vacuums in the past.

CameronC

Name
Cameron Cummings
They kind of look like the dual motor Windsor model that had been private labeled by many other companies.
If that’s the case the clog easy and break with moderate abuse.

There have been many windsor knock-offs made, but none have been around as long as the windsor line has. There is a reason they have been selling them as long as they have. I have several windsors that are over 10 yrs old and the only thing replaced is the cords. That is all I use in my janitorial side. If you have monkeys using them no vacuum is going to stand up to that abuse. The proteam uprights are ok, but are chinese made so the quality is not as good as some other machines on the market. Find a local dealer that carries them and go test drive them see which one you like best.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've been using mine for years, no issues.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have one.

I find it to be well made, professional in appearance and a good enough picker upper. On board tools are well made and very useful. Cord is just thee right length, what ever it may be, I'm guessing 40ft although I wish it had a swivel hook so it comes off the back quicker. The hose should be a foot longer, the bristles a bit longer and the brush roll should stop when placed upright are my only complaints.

Compared to the very similar Sebo it's cheaper, cost less to operate (bags and filters) and less to go wrong mechanically..

SmartChoice

Name
John Alzubi
I have 5 of them and I'm going to replace them in couple of months. Our maids use them daily and they have lot of issues with the brush and belts. I will be buying Windsor this time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom