tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Which protector will bead up?

Scotchguard or Maxim?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
According to the DuPont guys, the better a protectant resists acid dyes, the less it will bead water. The latest Teflon Advanced is actually a poorer acid dye blocker because carpet cleaners wanted it to bead water and bought other products when it didn't. It beads water better now.

Name
Debbie Khachederian
I'm using Green Guard and it works plus you get the whole non-toxic thing with the customer and they like that.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Green Guard does not bead at all though. I think he was asking for a product that beads. Green Guard works though!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We have been using ultra seal from cobbs with great success and on the thicker carpet and on Cgd it beads water very well after two applications.

We have a test area in a long standing account that we never use any chess on anymore just hot water and it comes out perfect for two years now. By the way it is in the entrance of a child care facility.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I don't think beading is the ultimate test of performance. My testing agrees with DuPont that the products with acid dye resistors tend to bead less. For beading, I would get the present version of DuPont Teflon Advanced.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks for the feedback, I just ordered 2 gallons of Cobbs, the price cannot be beat and I like the fact I don't need to dilute anything, just pour it right into my hydroforce jug.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom