PROWLER 14 PORTABLE TRUCK MOUNT BY AMTEX

Michael L

Name
Michael L
Been looking into purchasing the prowler 14 portable truck mount from amtex and was hoping some guys in here have some experience with it. It seems like a good durable tm that you can roll out the van or trailer and put xloser to buildings if need be.
Anybody know if this is a good purchase. After shipping they sre about 8300$

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Watching Dot

1541965640289.png

Reactions: Mikey P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
the prowler from specs I remember is low performance for a TM but not as portable as a portable.. its a manbearpig!

Its possibly got its niche.. why do you think it would suit you is the question you need to answer

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Save your money, get something from one of the large manufactures(prochem, hydro master, SS and so on).

Something with a warranty.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like the idea of the Prowler for doing places where parking is limited but the dirry water is blasted our the other side of the blower. Pretty hard to find appropriate drainage for it.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I like the idea of the Prowler for doing places where parking is limited but the dirry water is blasted our the other side of the blower. Pretty hard to find appropriate drainage for it.
Yeah that is what appealed to me instead of running long runs of hose through a nursing home.

It was just 1 contract so I let it go, I'd probably look at an electro escape over a prowler for what I was considering

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yeah that is what appealed to me instead of running long runs of hose through a nursing home.

It was just 1 contract so I let it go, I'd probably look at an electro escape over a prowler for what I was considering
I think it is a great idea for townhouse, motels and similar buildings where you can roll the TM to the unit being cleaned. If you used an auto pump out box in front of the machine with a garden hose to drain, it might be more acceptable.

Michael L

Name
Michael L
I was planning on keeping a tank in the trailer to run the drain hose too. What specs make it low performance? Vacuum supposedly works at 300 ft at 200cfm and maintains around 225-250 degrees

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I was planning on keeping a tank in the trailer to run the drain hose too. What specs make it low performance? Vacuum supposedly works at 300 ft at 200cfm and maintains around 225-250 degrees
The Prowler is designed for a specific type of operation. Once you start adding tanks, you might as well buy a proper TM. Heat depends on how much water you are flowing. The more water, the less heat. 200 CFM is ok at 100 feet. Not so much at 300 or even 200. Like Richard says, try before you buy.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Reactions: Michael L

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There’s a few ex amtexers on here. The positive thing about Amtex vs the other guys is you get to pick your own color. That’s about it

There’s not much of a price difference with their machines vs the other guys like it was back in 2008. So you’re not saving enough to matter if you break it down into monthly payments.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The TCS IS best "cheap truckmount" on earth with a legit biz backing it.
They also sell their units to other independent dealers who can work on their machines so it good to call them and see if there’s a dealer selling those in floeida

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom