Pulling the Plug

PDES-SC

Name
Dan Crenshaw
Perhaps not the best place to post this, but it is somewhat business related.

I have opted to shut down. I have only been actually in business 8 months, but I am not seeing the type of ramp up I expected or need to keep me solvent. If I wait a few more months in the hope that I will magically double in revenue ... I may be in a very bad place in my personal finances, more so than I am already.

So, that - with the sudden offer to go back to what I used to do - I had to do some soul searching and make a call. The call was to make sure I don't lose my house and that my son gets through college.

What this could mean for all of you, especially any of the cleaners wanting to take a stab at restoration who want a smoking deal on some lightly used equipment. I have a bunch. I would upload a PDF file of all of it, but it is too big. Let me know if you want a copy .. Ultimate 340 Dehus, Phoenix Focus Air movers, Ultimate 1000 and HEPA 500 AFDs, Xtreme Xtractor, portable carpet cleaner, supplies ... tons of stuff ... got a nice van that needs to go as well.

It as been fun watching and learning from you guys, you deserve a lot more respect for what you do than people give you.

Mikey P

Administrator
Real sorry to hear that Dan...

Bummer

Lesson for everybody here though, if your small town has Green and Yellow already established, Don even think that there may be room for Red or Orange.

MR abs Letip will me you.

Able 1

Name
Keith
That sucks! Sometimes I think back to when I started my business and wonder if I would do it all again.. Not sure I would the first couple of years were rough to say the least.

I might be interested in some of your equipment.. ablecarpetcleaners@yahoo.com Thanks!

Name
Lyon
Perhaps not the best place to post this, but it is somewhat business related.

I have opted to shut down. I have only been actually in business 8 months, but I am not seeing the type of ramp up I expected or need to keep me solvent. If I wait a few more months in the hope that I will magically double in revenue ... I may be in a very bad place in my personal finances, more so than I am already.

So, that - with the sudden offer to go back to what I used to do - I had to do some soul searching and make a call. The call was to make sure I don't lose my house and that my son gets through college.

What this could mean for all of you, especially any of the cleaners wanting to take a stab at restoration who want a smoking deal on some lightly used equipment. I have a bunch. I would upload a PDF file of all of it, but it is too big. Let me know if you want a copy .. Ultimate 340 Dehus, Phoenix Focus Air movers, Ultimate 1000 and HEPA 500 AFDs, Xtreme Xtractor, portable carpet cleaner, supplies ... tons of stuff ... got a nice van that needs to go as well.

It as been fun watching and learning from you guys, you deserve a lot more respect for what you do than people give you.

Wish you luck with whatever you do, I'd like to get into restoration, but I'll only do it If I buy a major franchise

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Good to talk to you today dan, you seem to be taking the correct path for you at this time, and hope all goes well for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom