pump up sprayers

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Who makes the best sprayer. chapin changed their design and now there is a problem with the gasket not wanting to seal properly. i only like the large mouth style. my supplier has had zero now for over a month and i'm tired of waiting. i don't really care for the metal i'm always afraid a tech will drop one and chip or damage something.

gene

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
G

greentech

I use the RL Pro sprayers from Home Depot. They work great.

Have more expensive metal container, metal spray tip. Nothing but problems.

Have a clog with the RL plastic, twist the spray tip off by hand, get back to work.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Solo makes an excellent plastic pumpup sprayer. Very reasonably priced. You can find them on Amazon. The 456 is the 2.5 gallon. Has very easily repairable/replaceable parts, wide mouth, even a pressure relief valve. The most reliable sprayer I've ever bought.

Rob Rocha

I agree with Ron 457 solo 3 gallon I'm using again. This time I put some UPC tape at each end of the hose seems to be a weak point. Multiple tips, nice filter,auto on, you can easily take off the label, leave it blank or I put a sticker with my logo.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
my suppliers is getting in the solo i am just getting tired of waiting . he has been saying a couple of weeks now for a couple of weeks. i just looked at the 457 hd yesterday and i like the fact that it's white. it shouldn't show the chems as much. thanks

gene

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
After going through several sprayers, we think the Solo is the best one so far, and good tip for the hose Rob thx.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom