Putting A TM In A Motorhome

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I have been seeing some nicer used motorhomes. Has anybody ever put a TM in a motorhome? Lots of space plus most of them already have water tanks. If anybody has a TM in a motorhome please post pics.

Golden Boy

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
First an ambulance, now a motor home. Are you planning on leaving your wife and shacking up with your TM?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Murvul_Motor_Home.gif

Attachments

• Murvul_Motor_Home.gif
    Murvul_Motor_Home.gif
    14 KB · Views: 166

A. wilson

Is there a shortage of vans or trucks in Iowa?

Waldo, you need to give your brain the weekend off. It clearly has been overused.

I've thought the same. It would be a tax write-off and you could clean while out of state. I just came back on a trip and cleaned 4 homes for friends while I was gone. A motorhome would have rocked...

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Fellas I was talking about a used one. Some of these motor homes look too expensive.

Golden Boy

Greg Loe

Damn Boy! You musta b moven 2 Alabamer. Don't b bringen that shet down hear.

U takes it 2 missipi.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
How professional would that look?
How much money to gut what you don't need ( couch, bed, ect) ?
How much to add a door big enough to put the machine in, and work out of? Are you really thinking the little side door would work? You could not ever put a small TM through that door. Hose reels out the driver side window?

Again That is just stupid!

Scott Hayward

Waldo,

Let all of the guys laugh at you. When I was shopping for a truck mount one of the reps for a distributer was planning just that for when he retired. Buy a motorhome, put a truck mount in it and travel around the country. He figured he could make plenty of money cleaning RV's at the RV parks. A good retirement gig to at least pay for the expenses. Of course if you are still working then it isn't really retired but what are gonna do...look at your old wrinkled up wife all day? (Don't take that to personally)

The RV parks may not like the noise or have rules against commercial work but you would always have a place to dump the waste water. For a $999.00 I'll sell you the marketing plan for this typ of gig. Actually make it $399.00. I need the $$$ for a rotary floor machine. All I need is $399.00.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
There ARE northern rednecks!

Waldo can also be seen in the wintertime heating the engine of his car by burning a tire on the hood, and his ice fishing shanty is bigger than his house.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Thanks Scott and Jim. Adam is one of those Vortex guys who likes talk down to honest carpet cleaners like myself. He was starting to hurt my feelings. Can he take a shit in his Vortex? That would be another benefit of the motorhome. Maybe Adam takes dumps in his customers homes. Being a Vortex owner he must think his shit dont stink.

Golden Boy

Matt King

http://www.acefogdallrv.com Come into town sometime Mike. My uncle could set you up with something pretty nice if you did decide to do it. Or we could get you into a new Ford LCF and build you a custom pto. My other uncle does sales for the commercial Ford dealership in town. Might be able to get you a good rate on one...

-JB-

Name
JB
I hate to say it, but I've thought the same thing myself. Why the F not?

Pay 90K for a V?

Whats so odd about 20-40K for a MH w/a _______ mounted in it?

If we all did things the same way, how would we learn anything?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom