Putting A TM In A Motorhome

Matt King

LP or no LP? With a large pre-heated fresh water tank you could do 300 all day long w/high flow rates using an engine exhaust exchanger. That pre-heated water tank is key. That Cobra of yours has alot of life left though. It probably would just be best to put it into another truck/motorhome or whatever you decide...

G

Waldo,

I think you could make it work. You could put a big daddy truckmount in it. You would have tons of room. Don't give up on the idea.
Somebody mentioned your name in an Aero Tech post on the ICS board.

Dave

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Dave thanks for your support. You always have a positive attitude. Some guys just cant think outside of the Blueline Box.

Golden Boy

-JB-

Name
JB
STEP UP YOU WHIMPS!

ad893.jpg

Attachments

• ad893.jpg
    ad893.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 151
T

The Magician

Waldo look at all the walk ups you would get. Shower after you shit too. We could party in it at Connections and Dad's feast??

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Waldo, does your public water supply come from Nebraska...Omaha to be exact?

Sell the house and buy a tractor trailer, get a second trailer for the family. The PTO could be driven off the semi, I bet Brevick could do the install!

You can unhitch the family trailer at the mall or grocery store for the day.

Then go do your jobs for the day, then hitch back up and pull them to the truck stop for the night.

On family vacations you could make extra change by hauling freight in the extra trailer.

No house payment, kids get to travel the country, it could be you!

Don't give me any credit for the idea, I think I saw it on Trick My Truck! :roll:

Al

Steamway mounted one in a Boston Whaler last week. Got me thinking

Bob Foster

Reminded me of last summer when I put my Ninja in my Shamorock and did a boathouse. The main road and house was way the hell up the cliff.

Easiest access was by water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom