Putting My Moneymaker Away For The NE Storm

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Time to put the Baby away for a day, unless we get a W D call today.......
rwtruck.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its been cold here Robert, we will send it your way, maybe it will bring you some work!

Sub zero wind chills, -5 this AM, night lows in the teens most of the week. No pipe breaks yet but one nasty sewage job. :eekk:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
We have a medium size job tonight, still debating if i am going to cancel.

Don't want to see anyone become stuck on the thruway.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Soooo, it turns out i am really not that bright...
Tech called off last night but the other guy wanted to work and i said ok lets DO IT!

About 5k of commercial carpet, 300' of hose during a blizzard. Total and complete disaster, although the job went well and i dropped him off at home like the good boss i am.
Then the real fun started, butler became stuck in a 2ft snow drift at our shop and had to dig a path to make it inside.

Car could not make it out and had to walk 2 hours home, more like 1.5 but it felt like 10. Nothing was open,nobody could pick me up and it was 2am in a blizzard.

Like i said, not too bright.
Butler is at mechanic right now, hopefully didnt really F something up.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Soooo, it turns out i am really not that bright...
Tech called off last night but the other guy wanted to work and i said ok lets DO IT!

About 5k of commercial carpet, 300' of hose during a blizzard. Total and complete disaster, although the job went well and i dropped him off at home like the good boss i am.
Then the real fun started, butler became stuck in a 2ft snow drift at our shop and had to dig a path to make it inside.

Car could not make it out and had to walk 2 hours home, more like 1.5 but it felt like 10. Nothing was open,nobody could pick me up and it was 2am in a blizzard.

Like i said, not too bright.
Butler is at mechanic right now, hopefully didnt really F something up.

This is why you should pack a Bug Out Bag on your Rig. GORTEX & WindStopper brotha, Buy It!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom