Question about sellin used stuff

John Watson

Been talking bout doing this for years, I have sold lots through personal contact and word of mouth, I have 2 big storage units to unload. Not sure what I do and don't have any more. Figured on just listing a few 10-20 items per week with photos. How is the best way to list items on craigs list? what and how do you find the differant catagories.. Just sold Patches and just listed in my area, Skagit county. looking to reach the brooder part of WA and Or. Or should I look at dealing with e-bay? Sorry for being so stupid new fangled chenry an me don mix to easy no mo

John Watson

Don't know how to post photos, but was going to try to add a link (I think thats the term) to the CL ad in a MB post. I want to reach a large audiance, prefer not to ship/but will if expences covered.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You don't know how to spell either !gotcha!
If you want some help - PM your phone number and I'll get you fixed up.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Hey John,
Remember that Craigslist has no limit on words used so use 'em up.

Pictures of anything you're selling help a lot. Make a complete list of what you have and the price you're looking for and send it to me. We'll put it up on the CCINW web site and send it out to membership.

Do you have a tack-strip type stretcher for sale?

John Watson

The Great Oz said:
Hey John,
Remember that Craigslist has no limit on words used so use 'em up.

Pictures of anything you're selling help a lot. Make a complete list of what you have and the price you're looking for and send it to me. We'll put it up on the CCINW web site and send it out to membership.

Do you have a tack-strip type stretcher for sale?

Hi Bryan,

If your asking about the beyr Claw, yes I do. I also have the Roberts Crab which I bought from you at a swap meet years ago at preffered. call me on my cell 360-661-6655 and yess I will include CCINW with selling all my stuff.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom