Question for Judson

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I could call them or send a message, but I think this might benefit more people than myself...

I had no idea that your machines ran on propane until I watched your video. Are they all made that way, or are some made to run on gas?

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I believe a majority of his machines run on gas with a small percentage that run propane.

i believe someone also stated that he uses an actual motor made to run on propane and not just a motor that is converted to run on propane.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Go to Judson vidios. Explains it all.The motor and heat can now run of the same propane bottle.Motors are not conversions but are factory made to run on propane.

I could call them or send a message, but I think this might benefit more people than myself...

I had no idea that your machines ran on propane until I watched your video. Are they all made that way, or are some made to run on gas?

Charlie,

Thanks for the post. Kohler just recently started offering factory LP engines. These engines will have full warranties. Before this, we would have to convert a gas engine to propane, which would void the warranty. A propane unit cost about a thousand dollars more than a gas one. Kohler also offers some new air cooled diesel's that look promising.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom