Question for SEO whizs

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I am looking to starting a blog for my company. I already have a static website, but I want something easily updatable and that will SEO better. My current website is www.integritycleaningsystems.com. I am thinking about using www.integritycleaningsystems.info for my blog. I thought keeping the main part of the address the same and only changing the suffix makes it simple and .info seems to make sense for a blog.

Here is my question (finally right). Does a .info site seo as well as other suffix would. It seems like that has been alot of debate about this, but I would like to hear from someone who knows the truth.

Thanks so much,

Travis

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I started with a blog linked to our website because our old site required an IT pro to edit. Bad website. Bad. Used a separate

We scrapped the expensive website and built a new one that would be easier to edit and would build SEO naturally, so the blog page is on it.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
You're going to want to develop your site using wordpress which is a native blog system in itself. Very user friendly and allows for you to post your own blog posts as needed without the help of an IT person etc.

If you need help, I've built many websites and am also a graphic designer etc.

Back
Top Bottom