Question for Service Monster users (Postcards)?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
This question is for anyone who uses the automated post card service. Do you mail all your postcards each month? such as TY, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24. Or do you select certain months and mail only those? If so which ones? Just wondering cause we have a pretty large customer base and it can get quite expensive mailing all the reminders. So I wanted to see what others are doing.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Mike,

So by editing frequent fliers do you mean eliminating custys that u just did work or may have received a recent mailer?

Last edited:

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I do them all but the 15 month

and I edit the list pretty strong to remove frequent fliers.

and the system kicks ass.

Mike,

Also what do you consider a frequent flier? Someone who you've mailed to 3 or 4 times with no work to show from it? Going thru my mailers now to clean them up.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I do them ALL, but like Mucky, I edit the list every time.

I am not going to send a customer who cleans every 6 months the same cards twice a year.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I do all except the 15 month. I do not edit out my regulars though. Those are the people the cards do the most good with IMO.

For example just this week I cleaned for a regular that usually calls every 5-6 months like clockwork, this time because of personal drama it never crossed her mind, until she got a card saying it had been 9 months and she called immediately.

There are many times the customer gets one of the various cards and they had no idea it had been as long as the card said so I believe these people end up calling sooner because of the cards.

Of course I edit out people who I know moved out of town, property managers, etc.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom