Question for those that have gone paperless.....

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I use service monster and am considering picking up a galaxy tablet and going paperless.

Currently I use a 2 part NCR.

I always have my clients sign to verify price and job conditions.

My Question Is: Has anyone had any issues with not having their client sign the invoices. Service Monster doesn't allow for signatures?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We have a 1/2 carbon copy sheet we use. We determined we needed to capture signatures for the safety precautions and certain things that may come up during the course of service that we don't want a call back he said she said situation. So we created this sheet to use to document things, get sign off on work completed to satisfaction and acknowledgement of our safety precautions etc. At the bottom we list the total and form of payment, then we email the detailed, line item invoice from Service Monster.

Attachments

• Client sign off sheet.jpg
    Client sign off sheet.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 310
Name
Lee Stockwell
I've used 3 part NCR form forever, will continue. From my first computer in 1986 we've dreamed of taking everything digital. ha ha

Never asked for a signature, never a problem, at least in KY.

We email invoices to a few recurring accounts headquartered out of town. Just sampling Square invoicing now.

"Paperless" has been bandied about for 30 years. The paper manufacturers still have nothing to fear.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I get into so many places with no cell tower or internet access....that I still need to do paper on site

and good luck getting an email address out of the more mature clienentelle I do work for yet...

Just a little above the dark ages for some up here on internet access I swear....

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've never had a problem but I do wish they would find a way to capture signatures.

I tether to my phone, without issues.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We still use paper because most clients and me relate to it better. When i have a salesperson at my home
and they peck away I feel out of the equation. I know it is better for tracking info as a business but what is in it for me as a consumer?
Some clients like the call the night before some may prefer an e-mail. We picked one and we call and use paper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom