Question for WDR guys.

Connor

Name
Connor
What do you do with your waste water on sewer extractions if the site sewer is not functional, APO to the bushes, haul back to the shop?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You're suppose to dispose of it properly, which would be returning to the homes sewer system via toilet, clean out, or having a company come in to suck out your waste tank. You're not suppose to transport it while driving down the high way, unless you have the proper licensing/placards.

However many do transport to their nearest RV dump, or to the shop if its feasible to do so.

Connor

Name
Connor
That's why I asked, I've seen services suck sewage and skeedaddle all while the sewer is still backed up. So, I don't know what they are doing with the waste water.

For some reason, property managers will call the extraction guys before the plumber. Sometimes I'll show up and they are pulling away.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Most property managers can't remember to get the apartments cleaned and painted before the carpet cleaning.

Connor

Name
Connor
Yep, especially when a drunk maintenance man calls the extraction guys at 6 pm and the extraction guy is out at 7 pm with fans trying to blow dry the sewer soaked flooring and the drain is still backing up, but doesn't call me until 830 pm and then has the extraction crew come back out again. :|

Does Stanley Steemer do WDR work? I've never seen them do any.

Connor

Name
Connor
Ed said:
Yes SS does WDR work here in upstate NY.

Do they use the same vans as CCing? I didn't see much of a waste tank in their vans.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Connor said:
Ed said:
Yes SS does WDR work here in upstate NY.

Do they use the same vans as CCing? I didn't see much of a waste tank in their vans.

Our local franchise has a dedicated water box truck, not sure about others.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Our techs have two options, both a pain but if its that large a backflow there are no other options. If during regulars they can call in a have another WDR swapped out for their full truck or after hours send one tech back to dump in our sanitary sewer or swap trucks and dump both trucks when they finish.

We have sanitary cleanouts along the back of our building for dumping waste water and sewage water also.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
if there is snow out, its really cold and dark, and there is a pine tree. :lol: usually I dump back down the toilet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom