Question

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes, long wheelbase only. More stable (except Fords), and nicer to drive, other than turning in a tight area.
I keep telling the wife,"let's sell here and move to a small town". I'd buy a new cleanco or Butler with the big fresh and waste tanks, clean part time and never touch a portable again.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
In all seriousness, you guys have soft water in the lower mainland Ron.... up here in the Okanagan, we’ve got very hard water... it was one of the best business decisions I’ve made for my company...
We are really blessed with our water. I usually cut my cleaning solutions by 1/3-1/2 of whatever they say on the jug.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care
Name
Jeff T
Alas, a trailer boys!! You can carry all the water you want😂😂

not
I carry 185 gallons... good enough for most days...
When it’s not, I go to the shop, dump, and refill with PURE water...
How do I KNOW it makes a difference?
When I do windows, I scrub, and pressure wash off to a CLEAN, CLEAR finish... air dry only....
Does it make difference?
Ask my clients on carpet, upholstery, tile, windows....

sassyotto

Name
Paul
getting back to the original subject, yes. that is a good idea. It wouldnt be that much water and it would let you know when you have a problem.

Actually it works without the suction of the blower. I was loosing water and rerouted the dump line to the front of the machine and then knew it was the selinoid.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lol..

You don't even own a Dev12"

That alone puts you in the 6%'r range.

The fact that some kid does all your work moves you out to the 11% range.

Me?
I'm the top .01% of soap scum removers on a national level and 1.5% on Carpet.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Lol..

You don't even own a Dev12"

That alone puts you in the 6%'r range.

The fact that some kid does all your work moves you out to the 11% range.

Me?
I'm the top .01% of soap scum removers on a national level and 1.5% on Carpet.
Nobody in Benton KY has heard of you.

Your Dev12 won't work when you run out of water.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I’ve got a new pupply
His water bowl is full
A41744EC-9B6A-484E-9907-DF8B093D6DFB.jpeg

Name
Matt Middleton
I’ve had countless customers ask if I NEED to hook up to their water supply.
Well, no, you’re water is too ‘dirty’ for me mrs. pilfington....
I only use RO water, sorry....
Yep, that's my reply too. Clean ultra soft water makes a phenomenal difference in the results you get.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
All of you guys who have exhaust exchange tm's. Since you also have last step chemical injection, why not bypass excess hot water on the ground instead of the waste tank? Not going to hurt anything. Just put a fitting and a jet through the floor.
If one of our guys overfills a fresh water tank and the overflow spills water onto the road, we'll get a couple calls about the "chemicals" spilling out of our van. As Mr. Pemberton says, "There are Mrs. Kravits' everywhere.

WE actually had to plumb the overflow so it can't spill.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Brian H

Name
Brian H
All of you guys who have exhaust exchange tm's. Since you also have last step chemical injection, why not bypass excess hot water on the ground instead of the waste tank? Not going to hurt anything. Just put a fitting and a jet through the floor.
I don't remember what company it was that I was working for but I do remember the temperature bypass on one of them discharged under the truck. I don't remember if the temperature spiked or the bypass valve was failing but I DO remember that we drilled a hole in an asphalt driveway with the hot water.

Reactions: FB7777

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got a story about getting kicked off a guy's property a couple of weeks ago, but I'm too lazy to type it all out. He was super paranoid about my APO hose. Told me I was trying to dump drug water on his land. I hadn't even started cleaning yet and he was screaming at me about pumping onto his land. Guy was on septic so I didn't tie into the sewer line as a courtesy. I've already said too much. I hope karma gets him. Amen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom