questionnaire for REX shoot out , help

Mikey P

Administrator
I figure most cleaners consider these sort of things before making the big decision on which tool to buy..

-Durability, how long does it appear it will last

-Ease of use, how long will I or my tech take to figure out how to use it correctly

-Ease of transport, can I or my techs pick it up, take it out of the van, up a flight of stairs without blowing the back out?

-Versatile? will it work on more than residential carpet? CGD? Tile?

-Value, is it the most bang for me bucks?

-How much modifying will it take to work with my system?

what else can you think of?

-Speed of soil extraction and water recovery

-How likely to damage transition areas and baseboards?

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok, well...
since no one cares, I get to pick the questions and here they are

-Durability, how long does it appear it will last

-Ease of use, how long will I or my tech take to figure out how to use it correctly

-Ease of transport, can I or my techs pick it up, take it out of the van, up a flight of stairs without blowing the back out?

-Versatile? will it work on more than residential carpet? CGD? Tile?

-Value, is it the most bang for me bucks?

-How much modifying will it take to work with my system and how easy is it to do so...

Mikey P

Administrator
AND...

I am going to allow the manufacturer to provide us with a unit that has been tweaked to impressed the high performance crowd that will be at this event.

In other words, speed of cleaning (created by more flow) and better extraction are going to be stressed here.

How they up the flow with out over wetting the carpet will be for them to figure out.

again, the unit will be attached to the same TM, same hoses, same chems and a similar a chunk of carpet as possible.

Last edited:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
along the lines of back blow outs....what about dinging the hell outa the stairwell whilst trying to take it down....

hell i sometimes think that 1st genny 360 i got is about going to kill me or the wall......of course i am a lazy ass at standing it back up....(but it is such a pita on the 1st gen) and i aint the best at moving hoses....

but there are times...them stairs is skinnnnnnny

Mikey P

Administrator
Geurkink and Co.

http://youtu.be/dzoeW6oh4Ew

I spent two hours with Guerkink and his customers tonight in a online chat room.

20 to 30 OPr's discussing customer service and the lengths they go to keep their customers happy..

Good conversation and a fun group.

Just confirmed my belief that I would absolutely still buy from John and would recommend him and his services with no hesitation.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom