Quick video of TNT setting up on job

Name
BradFenstermaker
Here ya go Russ or anybody else thinking about a TNT. Its just a video and noise, but you can hopefully see how uncomplicated the unit is.

Propane is great after getting used to it a few jobs. Clean and Fast burning heater. 190 after you get the first room cleaned.

I dont run the thermostat on wide open unless on Nasty or Commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfidUT6mjJ4

Reactions: Russ T.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I see now why you went with Judson. It was a used unit.

While a Judson is fugly, it is a great unit.

TCS is a great unit too, and not quite as fugly.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
cool..

few questions for ya..why not run your pressure valve to the front of the machine so you can adjust while standing right there..that was one of the first things is did..

also why not run 2 hoses from waste tank to filter then one in the house to maximize vac?

thanks for posting the video..
dave

Name
BradFenstermaker
Dave I don't adjust pressure's enough to need that closer I guess. Mostly carpet cleaning for my biz. I have never picked up a Y vac adapter but should. Do you recommend 1 to get???

Marty I got a low mileage van with low hour unit. Couldn't believe things worked out for me to grab this up. Ades went and looked at for me, if I didn't pick it up he was.

Ashley define what Fensters is wood ya please.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
If you are mostly carpet I agree with not bothering to move the pressure adjustment. It's a must for us. We go from carpet to tile to uph on 90% of our jobs.

The 2 coming from the waste tank makes a HUGE improvement on vac. Deff worth the effort/expense.

I had me filter made with 2 cool cuffs on the truck end and 1 on the house end. Works great

Nice set up!!
Dave

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
what size LG is that? 3 or 4?
If its a 4 you should be a lot hotter than that.
Since my last clean out of the jets, I used a drill rather than a welding jet cleaner, went a LOT quicker and seems to be giving me a lot more heat. I used a D71 drill bit.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Nice video.

I run a TNT as well, 4 to the door w/ 2 inch all the way to the Ti wand or 360i. I have both the Devastator and the RC99 inline filters.

I like the rear setup, only thing my rokan electric reel is huge, 300-350 ft I believe. I put the sol live reel on the rear door instead of being attached to the vac reel, makes life so much easier. I have my garden hose reel live just like yours. My setup also has a 100 g fresh water tank, I usually fill it up to 50-80 and that will be good for 2-3 jobs/day.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks Brad. I might be in the market sooner than I thought. My small Chem-Tex Panther 20 couldn't keep up with the new wand I bought. Totally lost heat...not sure what to do. Thanks for the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Great video Brad. You got a smoking deal with that set up. Our tnt is still running strong. I have the set up to run two vac hoses but my guys are too lazy to set it up. No big deal I guess. I have bigger fish to fry with the techs so I don't push it.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Its a 3HT. I only presprayed a small closet and 10X12 room. Was 150 feet out, I have the heater dialed in to hit 220 while slow cleaning nasty's. This job had the dial almost in the middle. That keeps me at 190, which is plenty hot most jobs.

I use a Flip camera so guess you just need to step back from the puter if it is to close for ya. Maybe next vid I will hire a news crew. LOL Its HD but not much zoom out.

David maybe you can sell me the Y setup.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Rear setup was a bit to get used too. Always pulled hose from the side my whole life.

I have gotten tips from Scott Rogers and have come to like it pretty well. Van rides good too. I have always had water on trucks.

But live reel takes no time for water. No issues yet anyway. Huge fuel savings too. Especially from a UD.

TMDRY I have thought about a sol reel some other place. Removing the jack gave me enough room to live with in the small area.

Russ start searching now for a good used Judson, they are hard to find. They go fast too.

Mikey my Duke's of Hazzard VHS is broke, sorry about no music.

Did full service on the 3HT when I got it home. Main prob was the set screw under the dial. It only went to 165 before I adjusted it to Specs.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Brads setup is nice, super efficient. Ive always liked having the TM and a Tall boy hose reel in the back, that frees up TONS of room in the middle and keeps the heat away from the front.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I think you could make quite a few fensters a day...since I think your name is basically windowmaker. If we take the word fenster from Deutschland.
Are you a kraut too Zee? My mom's side of the family came from Palatinate in the Bavarian end. In the 1750's.

Name
Ross Martin
Brad, nice setup, best of luck with your machine and business.

I like the way you have a clear lid in your waste tank. I have to get one.

Did a really bad cat pee job and then a T&G job. My waste tank was not over the vac inlet, but driving home it spilled out the vac inlet. OMG, the stink and mess in the back of the truck.

Does anyone know if they sell a vac cuff that is closed like a cap so I can plug my vac inlet?

BTW, with my machine I don't use an inline filter. Also, most hose runs 150 or less I don't feel a need for 4 to the door.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Thanks for the compliments. I am a Window Maker in German.

You can look at Lowe's or similar and get a expandable plug for the Vac port. I found a nice 1 for my Powermatic when I moved the vac port to my wastetank lid.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
You can have an inline filter w/ just a single 2 inch on both ends, so much easier to clean than having to open the waste tank, I clean my waste tank twice a month if that.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Are you a kraut too Zee? My mom's side of the family came from Palatinate in the Bavarian end. In the 1750's.

A small percentage of my blood is German. I traveled to Germany at least 25 times...had a chance to learn some and I have a few family members living in Germany and Austria.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom