Quickbooks expired. Renew or????

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My 200 buck program expired.. so do I pay 200 for another 3 years or what? Any other programs like quickbooks? I use it for invoicing and such for apartments etc. I have service monster but it sucks for this type of stuff.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Becker

Name
Becker
Do you use any added services from QB?
If not, just keep using it.

Look around I got 2012 pro for 197.00 after 10% sales tax. But yeah.. $200.00

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
No not anymore. My computer crashed so when I got a new one my version wasn't available anymore

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Amazon Has it for less. I believe it was $160. - $170. Inc. shipping. Also vista print has monthly offer so always the lastest version.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
ServiceMonster has batch invoicing for both mailers and emails. You can send a statement, an Invoice(s) or both. The billing feature is modeled from QuickBooks.

What part "Sucks"?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: Re: Quickbooks expired. Renew or????

jkowalski said:
ServiceMonster has batch invoicing for both mailers and emails. You can send a statement, an Invoice(s) or both. The billing feature is modeled from QuickBooks.

What part "Sucks"?
Well..... when I taled to sm support they said I would be better off using qb.. say I have an account called cryeleike.. and I need that name stay in there. But have many different service address with the same account name. It always combines them. And I can't open up a customer and see all there invoices with different addresses. If some one there told me wrong. I would love to know how to use it and use sm....

Name
Lee Stockwell
Joey is talking about the biggest Real Estate firm in Tennessee, with many offices here in KY as well. We do a lot of work through them.

Becker

Name
Becker
QB and new windows operating system..

QB loves for you to upgrade, I had to upgrade to 2010 because of win7

I now have 2012pro.
upgraded a year early but sold off 2010 for $75.00

I use a few QB services and every 3 years I need to upgrade.

But really for the power of the program the cost spread out over 3 years is work it. If you know how and use QB..

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yeah lots of property management companies.. I bill for and janitorial

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
“when I talked to sm support they said I would be better off using qb.”

There are definitely situations where the business process between QuickBooks and ServiceMonster gets complicated. I’m not entirely sure this is one of them. But I need more info. You can schedule an Apt with me if you like. Let’s talk about it. We know we are working on ServiceMonster 5 right!!!

Oh, and: ServiceMonster support is ServiceMonster. We don’t outsource. Just to be clear…

“say I have an account called cryeleike.. and I need that name stay in there. But have many different service address with the same account name. It always combines them.”

Invoices can be customized. We may be able to display the information you are looking for if the defaults aren’t what you want. But this is fairly common. Perhaps it’s how you are tracking your data, I don’t know (and wouldn’t discuss your data here anyway).

“And I can't open up a customer and see all there invoices with different addresses. “

Go to the site record. The data you are looking for is there. We have reports for this as well, depending on what you are looking for.

RE: Kevin ServiceMonster Training Night.
We have done a few green room sessions. But I think that a specific Q&A for ServiceMonster users is a great idea. Get on that Mike! ;)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Great customer service.. I will call soon. It would be great if I could use sm for everything

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom