Quickbooks Online

Becker

Name
Becker
Anyone using it?

I use QB moblie, works real well, but has limited abilities.

Would like to hear from users of the OB online.

I'd be using an ipad.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I just cancelled my Quickbooks online account because when I access it thru my I-Phone I can not ad a second property address to the invoice. About 85% of my work are property managers and when I invoice them I need to have the address of the property on the invoice and I was unable to do that thru my phone, so I just went back to Quickbooks Pro 2010 on my computer and I still have the Mobile app on my phone so I do have access to all of my quickbooks info.

Name
I'm Rick James
I use it and really don't have a problem with it. Whatcha you looking for that it doesn't offer?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I just cancelled my Quickbooks online account because when I access it thru my I-Phone I can not ad a second property address to the invoice. About 85% of my work are property managers and when I invoice them I need to have the address of the property on the invoice and I was unable to do that thru my phone, so I just went back to Quickbooks Pro 2010 on my computer and I still have the Mobile app on my phone so I do have access to all of my quickbooks info.

You have to create a "sub account" for each location.

The sub account has to be created from the desktop version but then what is created you can access it from your mobile.

I'm actually about 2 weeks into a 30 day trial on it. I'm still up in the air on whether I'm going to keep it or not.

I don't like that it doesn't sync with service monster and I don't like that when I create an invoice on the mobile I can't change the invoice number.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hogjowl

Idiot™
With internet security being a real issue and likey to become even more of a problem, I want my QB program on an independant laptop that is NEVER connected to the internet. Only my SM account will be internet based ... and the use of even SM may be temporary as a result of the fact that it is internet based. W hen, not if but when, SM goes down or suffers an issue of any kind, I always have QB available with duplicate information available to me, and I want that option always there.

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey Brent, if I remember you use service monster also. Are you just entering all your customer info twice or have you found a way to sync service monster and QuickBooks online?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I opted for just running quickbooks online.. its great, but it doesn't have the features SM has and don't think you can sync them together yet.

I do paperless invoices with QB and all the dashboard stuff.. but I am still looking for that one all end all type program. Didn't some guy from VacAway create a program just for this industry.

I have some of my other services through Intuit (quickbooks) like my website and go pay.. if you pay the $12.95 a month with go pay you can get your rate down to 1.7%.. for each CC transaction.

I would give QB online a 7 out of 10 stars..

but customers think its the coolest thing when you go paperless for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom