Quickbooks

Name
I'm Rick James
Im loving 2010 thats for sure after the easy install.

The only issue I have for QB is that you need 2010 and newer if you run Vista and up. Anything below 2010 you have to run on XP or jimmy rig the install which I read has caused some issue for people.

How is 2012 treating you?

Becker

Name
Becker
More or less the same as 2010, small changes. Not worth the upgrade besides qb putting the users balls in a vise if you uses services though qb.

Once a person unleashes the power of qb the fee to upgrade every 2 years is well worth it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Love it for the financial stuff

But for the customer stuff I never liked it....But haven't tried it since probably 2009 so who knows.

I'll stick with Service Monster for the customer scheduling and tracking.

PCCN

Been using Quick Books for a few years. Fairly easy to use but God forbid you ever have a question or need tech support. They wanted to charge $39 a month after the initial 30 period following my install. So, needless to say, this is a big negative to me. I don't mind paying a decent price for the software but don't try to drain the customer after they have bought it.

Becker

Name
Becker
PCCN said:
Been using Quick Books for a few years. Fairly easy to use but God forbid you ever have a question or need tech support. They wanted to charge $39 a month after the initial 30 period following my install. So, needless to say, this is a big negative to me. I don't mind paying a decent price for the software but don't try to drain the customer after they have bought it.

Never had a problem the online intuit community could not resolve.

But I agree.

Back
Top Bottom