Quote of the Week!

Mikey P

Administrator
I like coming here - I think you guys are a lot of fun. And this forum definitely does not get as negative as some of the others ... especially Mikey's board which just reeks of losers whenever I pop over there, it reminds me of my grandmother who only talks about what hurts and who's died and why the world is so horrible today and whenever you share good news she says "it won't last" ... yeah, that kind of energy suck simply sucks.

Care to guess the author?

F

FB7777

you wouldn't ever hear me talking about my grandmother like that

I miss and love you Gram Grams!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

:shock:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
For heaven's sake Michael.
How do you find the time to be on this board, lurk on all the others And manage even to clean some carpets?!!
Something gotta give.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Michael doesn't work anymore. He just lurks on other boards and lives of of donations from his board.

F

FB7777

here's a hint Padman...

Re: What's Your Favorite Car?
Posted By John Geurkink on 9/22/2009 at 10:51 PM
Marketing whore

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
John G. said:
Einstein?

Einstein would say that the two boards are like matter and antimatter. If they were ever brought together, the universe would be annihilated.

LeeCory

Who knows... but very low class talking about their white trash grandmother like that.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I guess no man is an island.

Well, not the average joe anyhow.

Ooroo,

:|

PS :::: Cardboard box ?? Lord, give me strength. :lol:

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
I like coming here - I think you guys are a lot of fun. And this forum definitely does not get as negative as some of the others ... especially Mikey's board which just reeks of losers whenever I pop over there, it reminds me of my grandmother who only talks about what hurts and who's died and why the world is so horrible today and whenever you share good news she says "it won't last" ... yeah, that kind of energy suck simply sucks.

Care to guess the author?

That would be RR

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
RR?

If you mean "RT", as in Ruth Travis, that's an impossibility.

Ruth Travis and I have often been at odds over a wide variety of industry issues. I have provoked her more than many, and yet I can attest that I have never seen her use such disrespectful and unprofessional terms either at a board meeting, face to face, by email, or by phone with me.

Ruth and I may disagree, but I have never known her to be anything but a consummate professional and a perfect lady.

No way its Ruth Travis.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"IT WAS...LISA WAGNER...."

Joe Polish's....."CONCUBINE".......Lap-dog...or ....."What-Ever"...Their relationship IS... :roll:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Seriously?

Well, as I said, I knew Ruth wouldn't have done that, regardless of how low an opinion she has of me.

I'm still surprised that Lisa Wagner would do that. I guess you learn new things about people every day.

That saddens me.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Because we have high expectations when it comes to our industry leaders. I think here we expect them to love the industry and the masses who work in it more than they love money. Not many meet that mark. Those who do aren't standing in line to assume power roles.

We here frustrate and baffle the leadership because we don't think like them and that is incomprehensible to their mindset.

Take care,
Lisa

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We here frustrate and baffle the leadership because we don't think like them and that is :p incomprehensible to their mindset.
The rebel in me likes likes rocking the boat, but to cause trouble, but to promote change.

As we've seen in the last few years, boat rocking has it's brought about many positive changes.

The internet can be a real bitch for those hiding from truth! :wink:

Cameron1

HARPER said:
"IT WAS...LISA WAGNER...."

Joe Polish's....."CONCUBINE".......Lap-dog...or ....."What-Ever"...Their relationship IS... :roll:

No fricken way........... I think you guys are wrong............can ya prove it to me?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom