Quote of the Week!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
steve said:
HARPER said:
"IT WAS...LISA WAGNER...."

Joe Polish's....."CONCUBINE".......Lap-dog...or ....."What-Ever"...Their relationship IS... :roll:

No fricken way........... I think you guys are wrong............can ya prove it to me?

I hate to be the one to bust your bubble.....but Harper is correct............... :cry:

F

FB7777

LisaWagner
Master Cleaner Real Name: Lisa Wagner
Company Name: Piranha Marketing & San Diego Rug Cleaning Co.
Years In Business: All of them.
Equipment: Cement inclined wash floor & wringer, and robotic marketing tools.

What was funny was being in the Connections show, with Joe not even there,

By the way I REALLY enjoyed meeting those of you who dropped by to see myself and David Brinkley at the Piranha booth, and the those who came to our Rugs & Restoration Roadshow - I really had a great time in Vegas ... despite the smoke, dirty carpets, scary people, and GINORMOUS buffets. Vegas is really a unique town to visit ... can't imagine living there.

With the Piranha Conference - we have an incredible lineup of business experts, and cleaners and restorers presenting this year - the show is sold-out, but you can get the event on DVD with all of the materials (I just okayed the huge manual of strategies) by going to www.richcleaner.com.

Here's the deal ... we are the largest marketing training and coaching company in the cleaning and restoration industry - we've sold thousands and thousands of cleaning and our new restoration marketing kits. We have a large number of on-going coaching clients. Piranha Central - our member portal - has SEVEN hundred and fifty electronic documents of salesletters, postcards, flyers, ads, phone scripts, hiring scripts, blah blah blah.

Piranha is not too expensive ... if you use the strategies IT PAYS YOU.

I was on a panel at Connections for Cleanfax and I was asked how do you know which coach is best for you. My answer was that there is a lot of good material out there, and good instructors and coaches. Even if you get "okay" stuff - as long as you IMPLEMENT it you are going to create results that are better than sitting on your butt doing nothing.

I don't care if you buy from Piranha. We are not a right fit for everyone - and everyone certainly is not a right fit for us. You guys know how picky I am - I fire clients when they aren't the type of business owner I want to be associated with. It's the same with our rug cleaning company - we choose who we want to serve, and then serve them incredibly well.

I have been a coach, curriculum developer, and product developer for Piranha for a decade now. Most who have this conception of what they feel Piranha is about, and Joe is about, have it from when he was a crass ponytail wearing trailblazer in the industry. He shook up things. He still does. But he made people take action - and that is really the MOST difficult thing to do, especially in today's world of overwhelm - get people to take action and implement.

Piranha Members don't hang out here or any of the forums. I brought some of them - very large cleaning and restoration companies - to Connections ... they had NEVER heard of it, because they are focusing on their companies and hanging out with the large group of Piranha Members in our own forum.

I like coming here - I think you guys are a lot of fun. And this forum definitely does not get as negative as some of the others ... especially Mikey's board which just reeks of losers whenever I pop over there, it reminds me of my grandmother who only talks about what hurts and who's died and why the world is so horrible today and whenever you share good news she says "it won't last" ... yeah, that kind of energy suck simply sucks.

So ... go ahead and criticize Joe and Piranha - after a decade, yeah, nothing phases me. I'm just saying, some do so without really knowing what we are up to today.

And thank again for being fun - I like ***. Tre & Rob - great chatting with you both at Connections.

Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Steve,

Now knowing the facts....

Will Lisa's comments...?

Affect your opinion... as to the character of Piranha Marketing...?

Serious question..."I am NOT slamming JP on this one."

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Must be more of that good PR that they were talking about over on the ICS board...........

harryhides

Name
Tony
I guess she thinks Steve is a loser, who knew ?

Generalizing about any group of people is dumb and in this world of instant communication it's dangerous.

lance

Don't try to understand egyptians....they live by de nile.

Thank goodness they are so many losers here. They are successful without BS'ing their customers. The don't yell every chance they get, at the top of their lungs, about how great they are or how much money they have/make. They believe in concepts such as honesty, integrity, trust, workmanship, and high quality results.

They help those that ask, freely giving advice from many years of experience, but also knowing that they don't always know it all. They praise knowledge...and look down on stupidity. They keep an open mind and are always increasing their education knowing full well the difficulty of running a business.

They think in a logical way and stand by their beliefs. They know the value of hard work and that a business in built upon a strong foundation of happy customers and authentic referrals. They refuse to accept the idea that they should use tricks and deception to succeed. The don't try to kiss up to every famous Tom, Dick, and Harry....they understand that just because they shake hands and get their picture taken with these people in now way increases their status nor their intellect.

They don't use words like "ethical" without knowing what the definition means. They have always believed that actions speak louder than words. They detest "con men" and "scammers"......pointing them out for all to see. They are honorable people, always looking to improve their situation in life without trampling those that may not be up to their ability.

These are the traits of the losers. May God bless them and their families. Long live us losers.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
What she wrote was not exactly what was quoted & if she hasn't spent enough time to understand the dynamics of the people here I can understand why she wrote what she did.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bullshit Ken

The quote about MB was taken word for word and Lisa has been on the Boards long enough to know who the personalities are.

She knows damn well who YOU, Randy Hyde, Tony Hides, Jim Pemberton, Bruders, Forsythe, Labarbara and all the rest of you uppity ups are AND that you all participate here.

Now if all she ever saw was the Bird room, sure, I could understand here assessment. The fact is she lurks here and knew damn well who she was insulting.

The hell with her and **** the Allens as well.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KynpC1e9I9Eb]

I'm a loser
I'm a loser
And I'm not what I appear to be

Of all the love I have won or have lost
there is one love I should never have crossed
She was a girl in a million, my friend
I should have known she would win in the end

I'm a loser
And I lost someone who's near to me
I'm a loser

Although I laugh and I act like a clown
Beneath this mask I am wearing a frown
My tears are falling like rain from the sky
Is it for her or myself that I cry

I'm a loser
I'm a loser

What have I done to deserve such a fate
I realize I have left it too late
And so it's true, pride comes before a fall
I'm telling you so that you won't lose all

I'm a loser
I'm a loser

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Sooooo....Mike..?

Does this mean that the "CEASE FIRE" is over.. :?:

I sure as HELL...Hope so... :!:

Our LISA...tried to extend an Olive Branch... :?

I say we take it back.....&....."STRIPE THERE ASS WITH-IT"..... :!: :!:

Cameron1

ahhhhh............what would i do without this board for entertainment. :lol:

Talk about pushing buttons ….you guys been had.... :p Its fun watching ya circle the wagons and acting all high and mighty. lighten up....get a life.....everything does not center around your world.

thanks again. :p :p :p

see ya in nashville

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Mikey P said:
She's a douche bag Steve, and you know it.

Just about he whole damn industry knows it for that matter.

why do you think she hangs with Joe!! :shock:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Steve has the guts to stand up for what he believes in, and the sense of loyalty to his friends to defend them even when he is in the minority, or even the only person here you feels that way.

That makes him a good guy in my book!

We'll look forward to seeing you in February.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
rctpks said:
I hate the video's! :x

I don't understand why Lisa doesn't like us. :cry:

I think somebody made a necrophilia joke about her on a desert island... That might alienate somebody.

Cameron1

admiralclean said:
Steve is consistent. I like that about him. He's not a jerk on the boards, and then a nice guy in person.

He's the same all the time.

that was slick.......dick

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This MF looks like it will be an interesting socialogical study of the various world views of our industry and its regions.

Especially the southerners.

I seriously want Ruth Travis to come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom