Radio Advertising

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I have my hand in a few different buckets and am thinking about trying out Radio. I talked to two local agents today to get an idea of what options were available to me. Just curious if anyone has given radio ads a shot and how well it did for them?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I do tons of radio JR- if you'd like to talk about it sometime shoot me a pm and we can coordinate a day/time.

I assume by agent, you're referring to Account Execs at radio stations or station groups ie Clear Channel, Cumulus, CBS, Greater Media etc. Best to learn a little about radio buying before risking being eaten alive.

Ken

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Beeks

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I do fons of radio JR- if you'd let to talk about it sometime shoot me a pm and we can coordinate a day/time.

I assume by agent, you're referring to Account Execs at radio stations or station groups ie Clear Channel, Cumulus, CBS, Greater Media etc. Best to learn a lite about radio buying before risking being eaten alive.

Ken

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
yea thats exactly what im talking about Ken..... thanks for the offer, ill shoot you a pm after jobs today, thanks!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ken has helped me out tremendously with radio and was patient enough to hang in there with me over the years until we actually made the move. Thanks Ken!

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I want to say THANK YOU KEN!!! you saved me time and money by giving me a call today and giving me your professional advice on radio advertising. I really appreciate it!!!

Back
Top Bottom