Raffles, Charities, baseball teams, schools & donations.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I've done raffles and Charity type things before, maybe got a client or two from it. Not much though.

Just wondering has anyone ever sponsored a baseball team? My cousin's kid is playing this year, for 200$ I get our name on the shirts(not sure if only biz, doubt it) and a plaque at the end of the year.

Seems to me, the parents will be the only ones seeing the shirts. So, basically 200$ to get our name if front of 10-15 parents.

I'm pretty sure, I'm going to do it. It's cheap, I get a plaque and photos of the team would look great on our marketing stuff, website.

Anyone ever done baseball teams?

Cajun

Name
DanaM
I have payed for several of my kids teams. And will pay for teams when they age out. Never got the first job off of any of it, most of the people at the ballfields knew who we were. But there are a couple of hundred very grateful kids that got to play ball in something better than cheap pants and tee shirts. They had the chance to play sports and learn that team feeling. Some of them learned enough to go on and play for the middle and high school teams, and that makes it all worth while.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I've sponsored basketball teams for 20 somethings but never got much work from them. You're likely to do better though since the parents may have $ for cleaning stuff. Don't forget the opponents parents are gonna see you, too. I'd do it. Worth a try once for only $200.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
We do tons of things for our community. Animal rescues included

I think it's a responsibility to support the community that supports us

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Cajun has got it right. We sponsor nearly every non profit that asks and we are well known for it. Its all good.
Al

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I go some things for a local university, put up a billboard on the outfield fence at local high school, donate service to ALS foundation. Only got one job out of the baseball outfield sign that I can remember. But all the people that ask for the donation of service are customers. Several jobs out of ALS foundation. I like doing the ALS, they put out $20 discount care and spotter bottles, they do a little branding for us. I do alot but not all of the requests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom