Rainbow pages

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Got a call from them today $389 for a small ad. Anyone ever hear of them. I personally don't care if they are gay. Their money spends the same as the next. I have lots of gay customers. I just wonder if they really use this to look for a professional.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Got a call from them today $389 for a small ad. Anyone ever hear of them. I personally don't care if they are gay. Their money spends the same as the next. I have lots of gay customers. I just wonder if they really use this to look for a professional.

I'd ask my customers what they use. They are a different bunch, sorta like a secret society in a way. They tend to talk code n crap, keeps them with their kind and outsiders at bay.

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Years back, when they just started in S.F. and were kind of a statement, I advertised with them.
It produced so so and the returns diminished as time progressed. At the end the novelty was lost and it wasn't worth it, as it did not produce.

I would think that at this day and age (when there's much more acceptance), gay people, like anybody else are more likely to look on Yelp or any other source that helps find good companies and not one (like Rainbow pages) that is more of an aging political statement.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I would suggest using a local LGBT group. We have signed up for ours and their membership for $99 was for a year. They list you in their directories and we have gotten several recommendations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom