Rapport Building

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I feel this has to be one of the biggest factors for positive reviews for our company. When in the field I make it a habit to talk to the customer at almost every pass. Not only does this make them feel comfortable with you in there home, but also helps with getting return customers and referrals. Now i may not be the best cleaner on the planet, but my social skills are top notch. So i use these to my advantage, and in turn, get reviews all the time saying it was a pleasure to have myself or any of my techs in there home, as i preach this to them as much as i preach quality.

Even if you don't like to be the center of attention, (like myself) doesn't mean you cant build a good rapport with the customer. Ask them anything, "mrs jones how long have you lived here in ...." I see you are a FSU fan, me too, did you go to school there?" " what smells so good, is that meatloaf" it doesn't matter, but the more you communicate with the customer the more they feel comfortable with you and will want you back.

Of course the quality of your cleaning will help with this tremendously, but its not the only reason customers will be there for life. It will be easier to get reviews, return customers and referrals with a good rapport building strategy implemented in your company.

If i wrote a book tomorrow about marketing strategy, it would be based around the importance of rapport building, don't neglect this avenue.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
100% correct.
How are your chimps at shmoozing?

you missed my congrats thread to you....

they are both good, the younger guy that i hired without experience is way better, the customers love the little fella. Another reason while ill never hire someone that has experience again.

ill search for it now, im guessing a thanks will be in order.

Reactions: Ken Snow

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If you can't talk to people , how you going to get them to trust you?

One thing that helps us. Give them some advice, Ms Smith has a boat load of wood floors? Tell her a good product to clean them. Tell them to move their crap once in a while. Show them why...

It's the clients that say nothing or act uptight that makes things uncomfy.

D

Denal

It is really good trick to be successful in every field. It means just presence of mind to tackle the condition. No one is perfect in his doings but by adopting this policy would be able to overcome his wrong doings.

Back
Top Bottom