Rate my website.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
you have no real backlinks at all except for some from this forum, hope you have not been paying an seo company for very long.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
nice site! my 1st thought was what Mike pointed out: either an About page with a pic of you and the family, or the same pic just on your Home page. let prospects see who you are instead of stock photo's.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's a good start Joey, just add more info about you and your staff.

And load up your blog with referral and tip type stuff

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks guys. Its not new its almost 4 years old. Ill email andrechlle some if ur suggestions. Just trying to get it refreshed and see what I was missing.

Samsung galaxy S IV beta tester

Chris A

Name
Chris
So 3 rooms are $79, but 5 are $199? Did you intend for that big of a gap to be there? LOL sure mam we can add that other BR, just $60 is all...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
maybe i'll upgrade from the original Note, but so far no reason to. this one is still awesome.

are all Samsung Galaxy phones this good? how's the S4 compared to a G-Note?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow and I thought Bowling Green was in a striving market! Are there so many carpet cleaners that you can only get $79 for 3 rooms with a free hallway! I have a friend that lives in Scottsdale and a few years back he moved back there to open a business and the prices he paid were more than that with like a 2 week wait. He told me, hey you should move down here and start your business. Does the $79 include prespray and general spotting?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Theres two different prices ans two different coupon prices. The nashville location does. Whole house one story for 135 and 2 story for 189.
The bowling green, ky does include full prespray, vacuum and deodorizing. Upsells are wonderful. Low prices here, but.. I cant complain at all. Especially when 2 vans are already booked two weeks out.

Samsung galaxy S IV beta tester

Back
Top Bottom