G

CTI is pretty good,I can use many different chems. from most makers

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
in the last year while working towards expansion I tried many lines
J o2 over rated but dd12 is the best deodor I have tried

Ultrapak ultraterrfic except the smell. By far the best prespray on the market for cleaning

Cobbs powermax the best at everything until you make true comparisons. White washes some carpets, leaves a nasty residue on equipment when mixed at recommended levels and has a hard time drawing in the soaker

Masterblend ultra tlc: so far the best all around I have trid for what I am looking for+++

Masterblend redline is like dry slurry in a prespray

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Matt Murdock said:
in the last year while working towards expansion I tried many lines
J o2 over rated but dd12 is the best deodor I have tried

Ultrapak ultraterrfic except the smell. By far the best prespray on the market for cleaning

Cobbs powermax the best at everything until you make true comparisons. White washes some carpets, leaves a nasty residue on equipment when mixed at recommended levels and has a hard time drawing in the soaker

Masterblend ultra tlc: so far the best all around I have trid for what I am looking for+++

Masterblend redline is like dry slurry in a prespray

matt you do know they make a low voc version of pc ultra-pak, ultra pak when used right its better than anything out there for prespray on a 95% of what you will encounter

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
sorry for not specifying after saying it was the best prespray and not realizing I would be called to the carpet for saying it was the best prespray but yes it was the low voc I was using. Would you prefer the first born rather than saying it worked the best but stunk a little

Rex Tyus

I went through a couple of cases of ultra pac trying to find out what all the fuss was about. It was an OK product. I can't imagine it being my goto prespray though. I guess that is why there are so many Chem makers out there, so many different perceptions.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
loose the suspense, what are you using. Right now I use masterblend ultra tlc

Rex Tyus

I keep ultra pac and/or zone perfect on the truck. I was never able to tell any difference in performance between the two. I use a number of different presprays depending on what I am cleaning. Not trying to be secretive it is just a long list. Plus i really don't want to get into a my PS is better than your PS with some of the more sensitive on here.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the polls say your irrelevant so go away marty:) forgot the smiley face to show I was joking ..........good night

larpy

I have had good luck with Steamway products. I like their Maxpac pre-spray.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am glad you got a new spell checker miley. Good job marty you found a puncuation error maybe you should move it to the birdroom or if you are the least bit offenended just deleted it. You are a regular to that huh:)

Rex Tyus

I must say it is bad when a pig farmer from AL corrects the college kid from MASS. LMAO! :mrgreen:

The Preacher

2112 from Cleaners Supply Network is the best all around for carpet, T&G, uph, or top scrubbing VCT. it will get me in Waldo's Top25 this year and i don't even own a TM!!! 8)

as far as a rinse Liquid 1step or ultra rinse from Accellerated or Genie Care CleanIt. i also like Dry Slury!!!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The more I use O2, the more I like it over anything I've used in the past, for carpet AND upholstery.
For Odours I am becoming more and more confident in the Quatalot and DD12. Just cleaned some sofas with urine contamination, soaked the foam, seems to have done the trick.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
What about chemmeisters? They make grease eraser. Still one of the best presprays I have ever used. No butyl, and no offensive odor. Mixes well too. O2 works well with the hot sauce but alone its over rated.

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Anthony,
I also like the Grease Eraser, but I mix 2 scoops with 2 scoops of Enzall in a two gallon pump up. Awesome combo for the property management units that you and I do alot of. But on all newer residential I go with a lower PH and I like Matrix and Planet Guard Powder.
I bought a bucket of Powerburst and have been trying that lately but it just doesn't seem to work as well.

Chris A

Name
Chris
admiralclean said:
I can (and have) used Judson's prespray (with booster) on everything. No need to keep several cleaning chems on my van now.

Right, since you bought a vehicle with 3x the usable space, carrying more than one PS has to be an inconvenience!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
SRI Cleaning said:
What about chemmeisters? They make grease eraser. Still one of the best presprays I have ever used. No butyl, and no offensive odor. Mixes well too. O2 works well with the hot sauce but alone its over rated.

YA KNOW...that i HEPED Gordy formulate the Grease Eraser...when he first went into business....
Way back when Dirt Was Young!
Did i ever tell ya's that!

Real close to the Genie Care DeLuxSuperClean........!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom