RATE THE CHEM COMPANIES

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
YOU MORONS i SAID RATE THE "MAJOR" COMPANIES I LISTED!

Judson,Cobbs etc are NOT major brand names.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Walrus said:

Judson,Cobbs etc (Chemeisters) are NOT major brand names.

They are if you swear by them. The others are just minor players in the horizon.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Willy are you sure you did-int play a stand in for Robert Downey's blackman part in "Tropic Thunder"?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Willy P said:
5 years, the best hands down, http://www.ultrachemlabs.com

I tried that Ultrachem stuff once, years ago. Burned my skin!! Mediocre cleaning.
BC Buildings declared anyone cleaning their bldgs HAD to use Ultrachem. Apparently the Ultrachem guy was dating the right woman!

I liked the Protector, though being a solvent I thought it had silicone in it, which is a no-no.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Walrus said:

Judson,Cobbs etc are NOT major brand names.

They are to me. If a company has been in busn as long as Judson Labs, and they make good solutions, just as "major" as any supposed major company that I DON'T buy from

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ron Werner said:
http://www.ultrachemlabs.com[/url]

I tried that Ultrachem stuff once, years ago. Burned my skin!! Mediocre cleaning.
BC Buildings declared anyone cleaning their bldgs HAD to use Ultrachem. Apparently the Ultrachem guy was dating the right woman!

I liked the Protector, though being a solvent I thought it had silicone in it, which is a no-no.[/quote:3eyvll1c]

I've never burned myself with it, but the Neutralizer is a pretty strong acid. I'm surprised you didn't have better results Ron. The reason BCBC went with Ultrachem was because of it's green formulation. Here's a few pics of it working on crapped out olefin:

cleen3.jpg

cleen2.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't know too many people outside of bane owners who use their stuff.

Rex Tyus

Bane chems are great. The only downside, you cant use their detergents or presprays if you have aluminum tanks or pump parts. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom