ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:19 AM
To: 'mhughes@acesteamclean.com'
Subject: Re: Appointment booked
Importance: High

Good morning,

I have an appointment booked to have my windows cleaned I do believe in Mar or April. (hard to remember, I booked it awhile back and show you coming both months)

I don’t think at the time I mentioned that I have 24 windows, but having said would you be able to confirm the date with me. I tried calling the number however, the mailbox is constantly full.

You could call me to re-confirm. My work number is 403 207-XXXX (best during the weekday), cell: 403 922-XXXX or home 403 454-XXXX.
Also, I would like to speak with you in regards to setting up something on a regular basis if that is possible.

I do appreciate this greatly.
Peggy D

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:04 AM
To: mhughes@acesteamclean.com

Well, since you don’t answer telephone calls or reply to emails you are not interested in regular business with either myself, or others that I mentioned you too. We are happy to take our business elsewhere, and I will be sure to let others know.
Thank you

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:52 AM
To: 'Peggy D
Subject: RE: Appointment booked

Peggy,

Sorry for the slow reply. I think you must have scheduled the work with another company because we do not do residential window washing. If you’re in Lawrence, you might try Hawk Wash, or BPI.

Mike.

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:04 AM
To: mhughes@acesteamclean.com

No, I am in Calgary and I booked with a women who actually called and confirmed. The initial booking was through Dealfind. Never heard from her again. That’s okay. I requested a refund and found some students who are more than willing to do our carpets, windows etc. and I also referred them to the others as well.
Thanks

John Watson

That’s okay. I requested a refund and found some students

So she prepaid??? To a phone solicitor no less, Must be from Canadia, Oh Yeah Quebeck, The frenchy kind..

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Fook her.
Not my Problem.

Seems like she used a Groupon knock off: http://www.dealfind.com/

Anyone that uses the internet as a standalone tool to select a service “professional” deserves what they get.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I think that lady is crazy, but I don't think that anyone that uses the internet to find a service company is. I get lots of customers that find me that way and I think they are pretty darn brilliant to use me.

S

sam miller

idreadnought said:
I think that lady is crazy, but I don't think that anyone that uses the internet to find a service company is. I get lots of customers that find me that way and I think they are pretty darn brilliant to use me.

x2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom