Really cool artist work...for next to to nothing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
For $5.00 you can get an artist to draw stuff for you.
I sent something to try it out and should be getting it back in a few days...I'll post it when I do.

Jen did one for her Mary Kay business (a self portrait) and I think it turned out really well....there are other styles of drawing to choose from as well.

http://www.fiverr.com/

Jendrawing.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No problem.

I'm having them draw my Priority dog Fred.

If they can make it look good, I am going to have them put him in a bunch of poses...kind of like the Service Monster...monster.

By the way...the dog is named after "Fred" from smokey and the bandit...not our resident yet absent super genius. shiteatinggrin

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Brian R said:
For $5.00 you can get an artist to draw stuff for you.
I sent something to try it out and should be getting it back in a few days...I'll post it when I do.

Jen did one for her Mary Kay business (a self portrait) and I think it turned out really well....there are other styles of drawing to choose from as well.

http://www.fiverr.com/

Jendrawing.jpg

How much extra to put a nose on her?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doc Holliday said:
Ton's of them, just pick one. I get it. Ha!
Oh pull you head out first, then take a look at these Brian! :mrgreen:

http://www.istockphoto.com/search/text/ ... c/#229f91d

Thanks Rich....I was trying to get something unique and animated so I could put it in different poses....I like the service monster guy but the person who did it isn't in business anymore (or so sez the Service Monster people anyway).

I'm not in a big hurry...I just thought I would try it out.

Becker

Name
Becker
So cool thanks Brian..

I'll consider the resourse for things..

Suprised no one offered a hit of crack.. Wasn't it drug dealers on cops that where getting caught with pockets full of 5 dollar bills.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Oops, sorry about that Brian.

btw - I checked out the site, now trying to brainstorm some ideas on what can I have some of those people do.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cool,

Really if you can find an artist you like, you can have him draw families and animals. It could become the "theme" of your website.

I havn't seen that done yet.

PCCN

OMG- I have been looking for someone to do just this for a promo shirt. How do I find this lady? i looked at the wedsite and couldn't find her name anywhere. If anybody knows please forward my info. to her. THANKS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom