Really getting frustrated with the mytee lint hog

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The plastic on the filter baskets keep coming off. I have paid for new ones and some have been covered under warranty. My disty is doing a great job takking care of it..but I have to pay shipping each time. Mytee needs to send me some new ones asap. And their customer service department is non existent.........since belinda is no longer there.....anyone else have these problems. These two are less than two weeks old
IMG_20120731_073906.jpg

IMG_20120731_074019.jpg

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've seen Jimmy naked How are your guys cleaning it? Looks like they are pounding the end of it on the concrete? If that's the case I'm suprised they are replacing them for you.

To answer to your question, no we've not seen that yet and have had them a year or so.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Beldar Conehead said:
I've seen Jimmy naked How you cleaning it, pounding the end of it on the concrete? If that's the case I'm suprised they are replacing them for you.

To answer to your question, no we've not seen that yet and have had them a year or so.

He also needs a CALANDER..."2 weeks"...my ASS... KMA!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
No one pounds them........we use piglets in them panty hose.....so there is no need to pound. A defect has already been admitted and they are working on new ones....now the original ones did not no this...they just split in the middle where the weld is..... its the newer ones that do it

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I have one I won in a raffle over a year ago and just put it into service six months ago and mine is fine, great in fact. I hope they get it fixed for you.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I was using one.......only me.......the original ones are decent its the later ones u have to worry about....... I have been told that the new ones should be released soon that will fix this problem

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
joeynbgky said:
.....anyone else have these problems. These two are less than two weeks old
IMG_20120731_073906.jpg

IMG_20120731_074019.jpg

I have the same problem with mine got new one same thing again. Plastic broke, screen came apart, cuts hell out of my hands blood and pathogens entering my system bullcrap piece of junk. think I'm getting sick

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the top picture looks like the mesh is set into the plastic ring pretty deep....

the second picture looks like the mesh is barely hanging onto the plastic ring....

both look like brittle plastic...

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
wouldn't that make it rubber :?: You shouldn't beat your rubber that hard yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Beldar Conehead said:

Is that ....................................... PORK !!!

Poor little piggy.

I'm sure the Mytee will see you right when the problem is solved.

eat shit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom