ream air duct cleaning

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
no idea but that company spammed for for a couple months so i have a bad 'tude about them. musta got my email from 1 of the forums :oldrolleyes:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
We use this system and it's been a great add on. You will get blasted from the guys that have the huge high dollar systems but I laugh all the way to the bank. Here in the south most all heat and air systems are heat pump systems and are very clean systems. We pull out a lot of dust, debris from construction, kids toys and trash from the ducts. People are amazed at what we pull out and love the service we provide. We charge $350 for a single story home and $450 for a 2 story.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
David, is it like a rotobrush?

how many hours can a ranch home take?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Ram Air is a good entry level system. Certainly there are better systems, but most residential jobs don't require the super expensive filter trucks to get the breathing air healthy. I like the marketing materials that come with Ram Air.

Duct work is constructed different in different parts of the country. If the clear plastic box that goes over the vent does not cover the vents commonly used in your area, it can be a pain to use.

A step up with more aggressive cleaning is the Aire Care duct cleaning system. Costs several dollars more and you pay extra for the best marketing materials, but it works on any residential site I have seen.

Buck1955

Name
John
To me it looks like a joke. I would find a used negative air machine and compressor. You'll need 175 psi for the whips and skipper balls. Seems like it would be hard on your truckmount, and you'd constantly be stopping to clean out the small filter.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
To me it looks like a joke. I would find a used negative air machine and compressor. You'll need 175 psi for the whips and skipper balls. Seems like it would be hard on your truckmount, and you'd constantly be stopping to clean out the small filter.

I think I would just use a high powered portable instead of using my truckmount for the vacuum

Name
Scott
I had it for my company and used it mainly on apartments. The problem I have is I dont know a lot about the furnace systems and possibly seeing potential problems with them because I dont know all the ins and outs. I have been referring them to the heating and air guys. Honestly they do it cheaper because they are trying to get the maintenance contracts with the homeowners and the guy I am referring them to has the Rotobrush which I think does a decent job. I dont want a furnace to break down the next week and then get blammed for it. I would rather be the company that does a great job cleaning carpets and leave the air duct cleaning to the air guys.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i looked into duct cleaning the past 2 days and decided if i was going to do it, i'd get an Air-Care system. but for now i am good with CC'ing. from what i've read on duct cleaning, you make as much per hour generally and it is a much dirtier job than CC'ing. so if my biz slows down, perhaps i'll add on duct cleaning then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom