Receive a FREE gallon of Sapphire Pet Odor & Stain Treament*

gleng

*** CLOSED = ALL PRODUCT GIVEN AWAY*** THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Pet Odor and Stain Treatment: Digests the strongest urine odors and removes stains
Pet Stain and Odor Treatment is specially formulated for follow-up treatment of urine contaminated soft surfaces such as carpeting and rugs, upholstery, draperies, bedding, mattresses and clothing. Pet Stain and Odor Treatment uses enzymes that gently but effectively attack a variety of biological fluids including feces, vomit and urine. This enzyme action breaks larger molecules into smaller ones that have less odor and are easily flushed away. Pet Stain and Odor Treatment can be used on a variety of water cleanable surfaces including textiles, mattresses, clothing, tile, wood and plastic.

Click below for FREE offer And be sure to post your comments in this thread about Pet Odor and Stain Treatment here after you receive your FREE sample! Supplies are limited to first 150 that respond, so act fast!*

http://www.sapphirescientific.com/SSX_R ... Promo.aspx

Thanks!
The Team at Sapphire Scientific
http://www.sapphirescientific.com

* While Supplies last

gleng

Re: Receive a FREE gallon of Sapphire Pet Odor & Stain Tream

Hi Bob, the promotion just launched, click the link and you should be good to go!
Glen

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

it sED that i ALREADY ordered some......

sorry Glen...trouble seems to follow me around........ :lol:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

I have been trying out the Versaclean pre-spray, and after a slow start, it seems to be a pretty good cleaner. i am looking for an overall pet odor application and cleaner.

gleng

XTREME1 said:
is versaclean a prespray?
Good question, yes, VersaClean is a prespray. But as the name suggests, it can also be used for a variety of cleaning needs. It can be used as a general spotter and in tank cleaner as well.

Glen G.,
Sapphire Scientific

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

As far as a prespray SS Fission kick ass on the dirtiest grimiest carpets. A real time saver and a great way to impress clients.(Melts the soil like butter)

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas

gleng said:
XTREME1 said:
Good question, yes, VersaClean is a prespray. But as the name suggests, it can also be used for a variety of cleaning needs. It can be used as a general spotter and in tank cleaner as well.

Glen G.,
Sapphire Scientific

I think it is confusing to some because in the last paragraph of the first post you are asking
for reviews on versaclean but the sample testing is for your deo.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner

Dave Yoakum said:
As far as a prespray SS Fission kick ass on the dirtiest grimiest carpets. A real time saver and a great way to impress clients.(Melts the soil like butter)

I'm with Dave... that stuff kicks some serious butt.

S

sam miller

KevinD said:
gleng said:
XTREME1 said:

Glen G.,
Sapphire Scientific

I think it is confusing to some because in the last paragraph of the first post you are asking
for reviews on versaclean but the sample testing is for your deo.

Thats why it says "and" be sure to leave review about versaclean, last months give away 150 gal. if I'm not mistaken next month when we get the pet odor and stain treatment will be reviewing that then!

But I could see confusion if you didnt get a gal of versaclean already which works good. I like as a rinse.

I've been very impressed with both versa clean and fission. Used them both as pre spray, and plan to try versa clean as a rinse on my next few jobs.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

gleng said:
We've hit our 150 gallons of giveaway product of Sapphire Scientific Pet Odor and Stain Treatment. Thanks for your support!

I tried out the Pet Odor and Stain treatment today on a nasty rental. Seems like it overpowered the nasty dog smell on this glue down carpet. I'll check it tomorrow to see if the dog odor comes back.

dday

Well, since the folks at SS were nice enough to let me try three of their products for free, I thought that at long last, I owe them at least my review.

Fission: Not impressed

Pet Stain & Odor Treatment: I've used OSR for years, but I am now using this product as my primary urine treatment. I ordered more from Pemberton's today. I especially like that it is cold mixed and stays effective for up to four hours after mixing.

Versaclean: I used it as a pre-Spray with a clear water rinse. I ordered two cases from Pemberton's today. At the dilution rate I am using it will be costlier than what has been my main pre-spray for ten years. But it cleans as well leaves such a nice hand when dry, and from a health perspective, I like what I see on the MSD sheet, assuming it is truthful (and I have no reason to doubt it).

I'm glad I had the opportunity to try these products for free. I never woukld have paid to try them, because I was not unhappy with my usual products. I do not know how the giveaway worked out for SS, but they I though they'd like to know that they converted at least one new (albeit small) customer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom