Recoil over the Recoil

Name
John LaBarbera
Willy P said:
I don't have gauges John, but I've done some pretty long runs (135 feet) and had 4 hour dry times.That works for me. I'm starting to build my own - 3 cords, 4 vacs, a General pump and auto dump, auto fill with chem injection, 2 inch ported, stainless waste tank,25 gallon, plastic fresh 25 gallon, modular construction. I will NOT be entering the fray trying to sell it, just a one off that will suit my very demanding wants. And it WILL kick 99% of most porty's asses! :wink:

Hi Willy,

No one said it didn't clean. What Junior said was it was "about the same price" with "more suction" and I believe that statement is incorrect and asked him to produce his numbers if he actually has any.

This machine of your is very interesting, we'll be staying tune to see it. I'll post some pictures of the one we built later this week.

Bjorn

Amatures

breeze3-3sts.jpg

on sale now only one plug and 15 amp circuit too

it also comes with a on board Espresso machine

Mikey P

Administrator
My reSoil was dropped shipped. :shock:

dropped form a 747 @ 3500 ft from the looks of it.

All the guts were loose and two of the three fans were ruined.

It arrived in a used refrigerator box with little no reinforcements or packaging material.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Now if you want a real POS, look at the Ninja Warrior. There's so much that's just plain stupid or poorly thought out that it makes all other machines look good.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brett said:
Willy, what vacs are you going to use in the one your building?

2 stage, high performance. I'll have to dig up some pics from my photobucket account of the way my old Ninja was set up. I know how the guts work, it's just finding time to put it all together as I have another "top secret" project on the go. :wink:

John G.

It never ceases to amaze me how long old stupid slams can continue on here, grow up already!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John G. said:
It never ceases to amaze me how long old stupid slams can continue on here, grow up already!

Amen to that John. It's like you're not supposed to be happy with your purchase even when you use it every day to make your living.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom